JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Well I usually do Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. I need to discuss with work about what reduced hours will be suitable. Probably like 9-3 or something. Not too sure!

Wow..7 10 hour shifts in a row is pretty horrid! Maybe change it to 6 hour shifts? 7 in a row is still pretty hard though....!!

Well I usually do Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. I need to discuss with work about what reduced hours will be suitable. Probably like 9-3 or something. Not too sure!

Wow..7 10 hour shifts in a row is pretty horrid! Maybe change it to 6 hour shifts? 7 in a row is still pretty hard though....!!

I was thinking 6, because that way I'd still get half an hour for dinner. I get three days off after my seven then four ten hour nights then four days off. So it's not always bad but seven in a row is a killer at the best of times. Ill have loads to catch up with when I go back as I'm an auditor too, so will have loads of crimes to audit so at least I won't have to go straight back on 999 calls x

I've got a week off in August so if I could do reduced hours until then ill only have three months left to work :) hoping to finish 28th November if I've enough holidays x

I've got a week off in August so if I could do reduced hours until then ill only have three months left to work :) hoping to finish 28th November if I've enough holidays x
Day before my birthday... Ooh.. Wonder how i'll celebrate this year... early night maybe.. lol

Day before my birthday... Ooh.. Wonder how i'll celebrate this year... early night maybe.. lol

Haha we'll probably be needing all the early nights we can get by November ;-)

Oh yes.. This tiredness is meant to come back with a vengeance in the last trimester... Just great :D

Trust me, the start of the second isn't much better. Just hoping it'll gradually start to ease off now I'm nearing 14 weeks

I'm 16 weeks and feel worse!

Noooooo!!! Looks like I better make the most of my sleep seeing as I'm back at work at the start of week 15. Hope you feel better soon xx

Noooooo!!! Looks like I better make the most of my sleep seeing as I'm back at work at the start of week 15. Hope you feel better soon xx

Oh god yeah spend your time doing stuff just for you. You'll regret it if you don't. Remember next time you'll go through this you'll have another one to watch ;)

I hope it eases off for you both soon! Mine started easing off about a week ago now.

Its more like nausea now and I occasionally throw up. Much easier to handle than the sickness.

I think I would have started to lose the plot if it had gone on much longer.

Today - 12+5

So today Ive been out with hubby and the dogs and been generally pottering around in the nice weather :-D

Ive been wearing a vest top and a floaty black skirt and I think I have a bump...what do you think girls?? :)

IMG-20130706-00696.jpgIMG-20130706-00697.jpgIMG-20130706-00698.jpg

That's DEFINITELY a bump :) a very cute on xx

Do you think? :-D Hehe

I keep thinking - it needs to spread upwards more to look like a proper bump :p

X

Well it looks like a bump to me :) xx

You can't mistake that for anything but a bump :) nice and tidy haha x

Back