JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Feeling the baby kick is the most amazing feeling and it is so reassuring. The scan on Thursday will be great I loved finding out what I was having as you can prepare so much easier I did the private gender scan with my last daughter as I could not wait till 20 weeks and I will do the same again if I get there this time. Hope you are feeling a bit better now xxx

Definitely worth finding out early I reckon. I want to be able to plan colours of things to buy and its an excuse to see that the baby is still ok etc :)

Hey hun

How you getting on? Is the scan this Thursday coming? Hope you're ok x

Hey hun

How you getting on? Is the scan this Thursday coming? Hope you're ok x

Heya :) Sometimes I dont know what to come on here an update with lol

My birthday is tomorrow but wont be doing too much for it because I just havnt been feeling too great. Gunna go pick up some cupcakes and then I have a midwife appointment in the afternoon too :) Might pop to mothercare and have a look around hehe

Got my sexing scan on Thursday (6pm) so Im really looking forward to that

Hope you're ok?

X

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a lovely day. I spent my 32nd a few weeks ago feeling rubbish but also pleased that on my next birthday ill be a mummy!!

Good luck at midwife too. I'm there at half one and hoping to hear Plum's heartbeat.
Xx

Hi both, thanks very much :)

Not planning to do too much today because I still feel rough (as per usual). Going to get my birthday cupcakes at 1pm (which everyone will probably eat but me because I dont fancy any) and then midwife at 2.30 and then just wanna go have a look round mothercare hehe.

X

Not planning to do too much today because I still feel rough (as per usual). Going to get my birthday cupcakes at 1pm (which everyone will probably eat but me because I dont fancy any) and then midwife at 2.30 and then just wanna go have a look round mothercare hehe.

X

Sounds like a nice chilled out day :) we built baby's drawers last night so have put everything away this morning. It's all still in packets but at least its got a home. Hope you have fun in Mothercare :) x

X

Happy birthday hun.. Hope you have a nice chilled day.. GL at yer MW appointment..
PS... WHY are you buying your own cakes??? :(

Heeeeeeyy,

Midwife appointment went well...heard baby's heartbeat (which sounded like it was going like the clappers) :p So that has cheered me up hehe

Dub - Hubby sorted all the cupcakes etc..I just went with him to pick them up :-D Will post a piccy in a little while. He got a pink bear and a blue bear on some of them because we're finding out the baby's sex this week...so cute!!

Saw a travel system on sale in Mothercare and really tempted to get it. Was £400, reduced to £200. Ooooohhhhh the temptation!

Happy Birthday honey!!!! So glad midwife went well, what a lovely birthday present :) im so pleased all is well, you really really deserve it. :)

How exciting that you are going to find out whether you are having a little Prince or a Princess :D any predictions?? Im going to say little girl...but that said I always get it wrong lol x im going to follow in your shoes and have a scan at 16 weeks :) a place round the corner from me does a 2d, 3d, and 4d scan of bub and will tell us the sex :) its £56 but worth it xx

Yay, so pleased that it went well. Fab birthday pressie!!
Re the travel system - do it! I bought mine at 14 weeks. Was £425 with free car seat instead of £675. I've just kept mine at my dads until Plum is here.
Hope you managed to have some birthday cupcake x

Happy Birthday honey!!!! So glad midwife went well, what a lovely birthday present :) im so pleased all is well, you really really deserve it. :)

How exciting that you are going to find out whether you are having a little Prince or a Princess :D any predictions?? Im going to say little girl...but that said I always get it wrong lol x im going to follow in your shoes and have a scan at 16 weeks :) a place round the corner from me does a 2d, 3d, and 4d scan of bub and will tell us the sex :) its £56 but worth it xx

Eeeeeee, it has to be done doesnt it lol I have a feeling its a girl but others in my family think a boy...we'll soon find out!!

My birthday cupcakes below :) The bears are blue and pink because hubby knew we find out the sex of the baby this week hehe!!

Bday 1.jpgBday 2.jpg

Is it scan day today? If it is, good luck! Can't wait to find out what flavour you're getting!! Am I right in thinking its later on this afternoon/evening? X

Eeek!! Good luck hun! Cant wait to hear all about it!! :D xxx

Eagerly awaiting news :) x

Back