JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

So excited to find out lol and see pics of course :) :D xx

Soooooooooooo.....its a BOY! :) Hehe

Got some photos but more importantly we got a DVD of the whole thing for an extra £10 :D Woop!

XX

Soooooooooooo.....its a BOY! :) Hehe

Got some photos but more importantly we got a DVD of the whole thing for an extra £10 :D Woop!

XX

Woop!!! Congratulations on cooking a lovely little boy :) so pleased for you xx

Awwwww Congratulations honey!! A little son!!! Cant wait to see pics! Thats my theory out the window that lots of ms means girl lol I told you I always get it wrong! ;) :) xx

Last edited:
Yay congratulations xx

Eeeee...so excited hehe

The pictures we got werent that great but will try and post them tomorrow :-D

We got an awesome DVD...he was so wriggly! I said 'its a boy' before the sonographer because I saw his bits straightaway haha

Awww jo! A little prince all of your own! So pleased for you.

Eeeee...so excited hehe

The pictures we got werent that great but will try and post them tomorrow :-D

We got an awesome DVD...he was so wriggly! I said 'its a boy' before the sonographer because I saw his bits straightaway haha

Awww...I bet it's lovely now being able to refer to bub as a "he" :) makes it more real. Now you can start narrowing down some names :D
How exciting! I bet your hubby is made up! A little boy to carry on his name, and do boy stuff with! :) My hubby would like a boy I think...mainly so when he's a bit older he can buy toys that HE can play with lol! xx

Awww congratulations!!! A boy how lovely :) bet it is really exciting to know he is growing well in there :) now you can have fun choosing him a name! :) congratulations again!

Thanks everyone!

Its really still very surreal getting this far into the pregnancy lol

He was so cute yesterday....he was proper wriggling, kicking, scratching his head and we even saw him drinking the amniotic fluid! :p We got a preview of 4D aswell....was so cool!

Thanks everyone!

Its really still very surreal getting this far into the pregnancy lol

He was so cute yesterday....he was proper wriggling, kicking, scratching his head and we even saw him drinking the amniotic fluid! :p We got a preview of 4D aswell....was so cool!

That's fab. It's so weird to think that they are doing all of that inside us but we still can't feel them yet. Clever little things, aren't they.

Yey to a boy!! Ours is a boy too :) boys rule lol xx

Hi hun...how are you and your little boy doing? ;) :) xx

17+2

Hi everyone :)

Went back to work this week and you can probably guess how its turned out again lol

I went back yesterday as it was decided I was to do 4 days at 5 hours a day. I managed somehow to get through yesterday but came home and was dizzy. I couldnt even look at the TV...it was too bright and had a pounding headache which stopped me getting hardly any sleep.

Went in today and I dont even know how I lasted the 5 hours but somehow I did. However....I did hardly any work because I constantly had to look away from my computer screen. Ended up having a conversation again with my manager and having to say that im going to have to go back to the doctors again tomorrow.

Thing is....its annoying. Doctor will probably only sign me off at 2 weeks at a time at which point I then have to try and go back to work each time to figure out if anything has changed. Its just stupid. Its not like theres any magic pill the doctor can give me so I can work on the computer without all the dizzyness etc.

I cant see it changing my whole pregnancy to be honest so it probably means im gunna have to try to go into work every 2 weeks 'to try' despite the fact that I know im not gunna be able to do it. I mean...Ive tried twice now going back to work and both times im not able to work on the computer. I just cant do it

Hmnnn. I guess i'll see what doctor says tomorrow

Hope you're all doing better than me!

In other news......I *think* bump is finally starting to spread upwards lol

Mum touched my tummy earlier and said how solid it is haha

ALSO (lol) for the first time I put on 2.5lbs in the last week...thats just baby getting bigger right?? RIGHT??? (Trying to convince myself)

Every other week since I found out im pregnant ive mostly STS with a .5 gain/loss here and there so now Im getting concerned that the weight might pile on :-( Must start SW again next week or something if I feel up to it

Back