JOEYJOJO'S PREGNANCY DIARY

Aw bless you hun, you just have to do what's right for you and baby. If you aren't feeling well being there, then stay at home and look after yourself and little one :)

So that's work all done with :) How lovely. lol Even though I'm working from home today, I'd love to not work anymore lol Had enough already!!

Hope you're ok and can't believe you're almost 22 weeks :) Where has your pregnancy gone?! xx

Exactly...it'll be nice now that I dont have to keep going to work/get signed off/work/signed off/work/signed off lol Can just relax a bit more now!

Almost 22, i know!! Cant believe how quick time seems to be going since 12 weeks!

At the moment I want to get to 24 weeks so I know that if baby was to come early for whatever reason it has a chance of surviving...I think *maybe* then I'll relax a bit more? lol Maybe not... :p

Going to Kiddicare Enfield tomorrow and gunna get my travel system (10% off) and whatever other bits I fancy. Ive bought a Tommee Tippee complete steriliser set from Amazon which comes with all bottles etc etc too...woop!

Are you ok hun? xx :(

Definitely sounds like getting signed off and then starting maternity leave early is the best option for you. Afterall baby and you are the most important thing right now!

Ooh how exciting to have baby stuff arrive!

Hope the palpitations are nothing bad hun, make sure you get it checked out if it continues :) x

Awww thanks girls :)

Im fine...they do worry me when I have them but apparently its just another one of those pregnancy-related things. You can get them because of hormones etc

Seemed to get them the last couple of nights and sometimes during the day too but trying not to worry about them too much tbh

Looking forward to going to buy baby stuff tomorrow at Kiddicare :D

Glad things are coming along well for you :)

21+5

Long day today - went to Kiddicare Enfield and after being there for 3.5 hours came away with our red and black Graco travel system and a rocker/bouncer. Also my Tommee Tippee complete 'bottle feeding' set thing came through today...woop! Its got a steriliser, travel steriliser, bottles etc etc *happy*

We then had a tour of the maternity labour building we will go to when the time comes this afternoon. Had the chance to ask lots of questions too so that was cool. Saw what the rooms look like and its all very new and modern. Loved it...hubby seemed to love it too bless him

Have then spent this evening re-sorting out our bedroom (live with my parents at the moment!) to accomodate all babys things and figured out where his cot will go etc etc

Am officially knackered now!

Ohh I have that travel system I think. I got it with my son. Very light weight and nifty! The carry cot is really good too because the base tilts, great when they are a little stuffy. You are nearly all organised now

21+5

Long day today - went to Kiddicare Enfield and after being there for 3.5 hours came away with our red and black Graco travel system and a rocker/bouncer. Also my Tommee Tippee complete 'bottle feeding' set thing came through today...woop! Its got a steriliser, travel steriliser, bottles etc etc *happy*

We then had a tour of the maternity labour building we will go to when the time comes this afternoon. Had the chance to ask lots of questions too so that was cool. Saw what the rooms look like and its all very new and modern. Loved it...hubby seemed to love it too bless him

Have then spent this evening re-sorting out our bedroom (live with my parents at the moment!) to accomodate all babys things and figured out where his cot will go etc etc

Am officially knackered now!

Yay to being organised. Seems like forever since we bought our travel system. We just need the silver cross base for the car seat. Glad you managed to get out and about and do it too. I love baby shopping :)

Ohh I have that travel system I think. I got it with my son. Very light weight and nifty! The carry cot is really good too because the base tilts, great when they are a little stuffy. You are nearly all organised now

Its called 'Graco Evo Travel Set - Chilli' :D Is that the one you have??

Its so lightweight and I love that the different parts just click so simply into the frame. So awesome!

Yay to being organised. Seems like forever since we bought our travel system. We just need the silver cross base for the car seat. Glad you managed to get out and about and do it too. I love baby shopping :)

Yeah it was a long day and it really did knacker me out and my back is now killing me...but was worth it to sort out some bits :D

Im getting closer and closer to being ready....just got the more basic bits to start getting and then im done. By the end of October I want to have my hospital bag(s) packed and ready 'just in case'

Yeah it was a long day and it really did knacker me out and my back is now killing me...but was worth it to sort out some bits :D

Im getting closer and closer to being ready....just got the more basic bits to start getting and then im done. By the end of October I want to have my hospital bag(s) packed and ready 'just in case'

Apart from the car seat base and rain cover and crib mattress we're pretty much sorted. Just need to get a bit of milk and then I'm gonna sort out my hospital bag. Got a big list of things my sister recommended so starting on that after Toms pay day at the end of the month. We still need a few blankets and bits but if baby was to come early we've got pretty much all we need. 23 weeks tomorrow! :D

Its called 'Graco Evo Travel Set - Chilli' :D Is that the one you have??

Its so lightweight and I love that the different parts just click so simply into the frame. So awesome!

Yeah I think it is. Great pram. I've had it 2.5years now and still as good as the day I got it.

Yeah I think it is. Great pram. I've had it 2.5years now and still as good as the day I got it.

Yeah, it wasnt the original one I went to get but the salesperson told me about the Graco one and I just loved how simple and lightweight it is....yay!

Apart from the car seat base and rain cover and crib mattress we're pretty much sorted. Just need to get a bit of milk and then I'm gonna sort out my hospital bag. Got a big list of things my sister recommended so starting on that after Toms pay day at the end of the month. We still need a few blankets and bits but if baby was to come early we've got pretty much all we need. 23 weeks tomorrow! :D

So exciting!! Seems to be going relatively quick now doesnt it! :D

Have you had a tour of your maternity unit? Found out lots on the tour yesterday...for example...i didnt realise that me and hubby cant charge our mobiles using the sockets at the hospital. We have to purchase emergency (battery) chargers off ebay to put in my hospital bag

Have you had a tour of your maternity unit? Found out lots on the tour yesterday...for example...i didnt realise that me and hubby cant charge our mobiles using the sockets at the hospital. We have to purchase emergency (battery) chargers off ebay to put in my hospital bag

Oh really? Wud never hav thought that

Gosh! I can't believe you and Sarah are 22 and 23 weeks tomorrow!!! I remember both of you having your 12 week scans!!! Your pregnancies are going so quick! At least mine is catching up now ;) :D xx

No but I'm at the midwife two week tomorrow so will ask her then. Gonna ask about antenatal classes too. I was on FB the other day and a girl I know who's a midwife said that they don't tend to allow tours as they're so busy. And that's the hospital I've chosen!! Didn't choose the other local one because its midwife led and they can do epidurals or forceps. So I'm not risking it in case something goes wrong. I've known people go into the hospital I've chosen and charge their phones but I might look into the battery charger anyway.

Back