• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

joh117 before and after photos

joh117

I dont have the official before photo but this is me at a Murder Mystery Party New Years eve (started LL on 2nd Jan)
and the after photo is at the end of my 100days on holiday in Sri Lanka. I am now on week 18 but dont have a recent photo as I have altered since then. Once I get one I will post it on here.

Jo

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Attachments

S: 19st10lb C: 17st1.5lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 34.4 Loss: 2st8.5lb(13.22%)
WOW well done what a change!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent inspiration for me!

XxxxX

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
A great achievement joh! What a fab hourglass figure you have!

angelxx

100 day's and so much achieved, and you have kept your boob's, which is my hubby's concern, well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sez

has started again!!
100 day's and so much achieved, and you have kept your boob's, which is my hubby's concern, well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are another gorgeous LL'er!! Oh those lucky fellas!!

AngelX, my boobs are heading south at a rate of knots, and are considerably less bouyant than they were!!! My OH is pretty upset by the wrinkly, empty carrier bag look I can tell you!! (But hey.....theres always a boob job, and a tummy tuck, and having my bingo wings done..... but rather all that than FAT)

hee hee!!!:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Jo you look amazing - you've got a gorgeous figure .... well done :)

Cath

Wow! What a difference & you lucky girl with the boobies - mine are about the same as Sez (about waist & no way I could not wear a bra without ridicule or arrest!!) but no hubby to moan about them! Whe I've paid my debts off def getting a new pair!! Well done - you look fab & look at that waist! Incredible & very inspiring thanks!

joh117

Thanks for those lovely comments

As for the boobs they are hanging trust me its a good bra that keeps them up there. I am blaming breastfeeding for my now sagging boobs

Jo

Eileen

likes posting.
WOW you look amazing, im on week 1 i hope i do as well as you.I see you,ve got some crocs i,ve got some too, i love them cas they are so comfy.