join my post christmas back on plan pedge.....

FatGirlSlim81 said:
i vow to thoroughly enjoy myself at christmas but, come wednesday 28th december i absolutely vow that i will return to plan having had a great time and looking forward to summer 2012
Anyone else?
helen xx

I'm up for this, that is my exact plan!

I'm in! I'm determined to get back on plan on the 27th December after letting my hair down and thoroughly enjoying myself over christmas!

FatGirlSlim81 said:
i vow to thoroughly enjoy myself at christmas but, come wednesday 28th december i absolutely vow that i will return to plan having had a great time and looking forward to summer 2012
Anyone else?
helen xx

I agree too!!!! :-D

Sent from my E15i using MiniMins

I'm in but it's post new year for me as I'm away until the 1st of Jan and will defo not be on plan then!

Good luck everyone!

I'm in but I'm gettin bk on plan boxing day. My wi been moved to the weds from boxin day so hoping for a sts or maintain. I'm only 5lb away from target so really want to be there just before or just after my own group starts so it's easier to concentrate on me and my members if that makes sense?!

Tuesday 27th for me, just so happens to be weigh in... I'm expecting a gain, but it is done and dusted then!!

Happy X-mas all xXx

I'm carrying on as normal over Christmas as I know that if I slip back into bad habits, even for a day or two, it'll be hard to get back on the SW wagon. I don't want to make a big deal out of what is essentially one or two days.

I'm carrying on as normal over Christmas as I know that if I slip back into bad habits, even for a day or two, it'll be hard to get back on the SW wagon. I don't want to make a big deal out of what is essentially one or two days.

Ditto hun. I can easily do Christmas dinner within 15 syns. I've even planned it out.

28g stuffing - 4.5
142ml gravy - 2.5
2 medium yorkies - 7

I don't see the need to go off plan? Maybe I won't be tempted to as it's only me and my partner. Craig doesn't like mince pies so if I want them i'd have to buy them, there isn't any chocolate.. so I haven't got anything to take me off plan :)

I'm looking for a group near my job and i plan to rejoin in January so i hope that 2012 is a good year for me, mery Xmas to everyone.

Tuesday 27th for me. Have even got an hour booked with personal trainer at the gym for midday. Woo hoo!!

28th for me.. Land back in blighty after spending a couple of wks in the sun Ianazrote, think I'll b ready for a detox and some veg LOL!!! Signed up for for bootcamp and PT training for January gonna go for it this year.

Back