join my post christmas back on plan pedge.....

I'm in, I'm joining SW tommorrow so will begin plan on 28th , got to do it this year !!

I will join as well!
Christmas day went well the dinner was only 2 syns!
Supper still full from dinner so beans on toast 6 syn + 1Heb
Boxing Day
Dinner Beef Stroganoff 1 syn
Supper Cream crackers, 1/6th pork pie, cheese, Oriental veg. parcels 10syns
27th last of the Beef Stroganoff 1 syn
Supper possibly soup!

im in to.. back on plan today..week worth of takeaways, treats and full fat everything has left me desparate for fruit veg and good old red and green days.,. i really am ready to get back on it now ...want to feel good this summer in stead of hiding my self away in baggy tshirts and kaftans!

im in for wednesday! was gonna be today but it never happened and im worried im gonna fall off the wagon for far too long!cant believe the amount of biccys and chocs we were given over xmas though....the kids will be eating them for months! that gives me 3 good days til WI on sat when i find out what damage has been done! still off work so might even do half hr on the treadmill...MIGHT!!!!

I haven't been to this forum for months, this is why I'm back!! If I'm truthful, it's not just Xmas I've got to get over. I moved in with my other half exactly 12 months ago and I've somehow managed to put 2 stone on, on top of the 4 excess stone I already had :cry:

And we get married in August, I'm being measured for my dress in 4 months. So I need all the help I can get!!

Back