Join the YA-YA Sisterhood....this web site is great

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Just go to this web site and generate your YA YA SISTERHOOD name...it's great fun.

yayasisterhood.warnerbros.com/cmp/namegen_small.html

My Ya Ya name is 'Princess Weeping River'

Go check out yours......

Queen Smart-as-a-Whip

Hahahahah!!!

ohhh love mine lol

Queen Sassy Mouth

Divine Secret's of the Ya Ya Sisterhood is a book by Rebecca Wells...

It's about......

When Siddalee Walker, eldest daughter of Vivi Abbott Walker (Ya-Ya extraordinaire - part Scarlett, part Katharine Hepburn, part Tallulah) is interviewed about a hit play she has directed, her mother is described as a 'tap-dancing child abuser'.

Enraged, Vivi disowns Sidda - devastating her daughter who postpones her wedding and puts her life on hold until she is granted forgiveness.

Trying to repair the relationship, the Ya-Yas, Vivi's intrepid tribe of Louisiana girlfriends, sashay in and insist Sidda is sent "The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood", a scrapbook of their lives together from the day in 1932 when they were disqualified from a Shirley Temple lookalike contest for unladylike behaviour.

Expected to raise babies, not Cain, the Ya-Yas are bonded for life in an unforgettable exploration of the complexities of mother-daughter relationships and the power of female friendship.

This book sounds good, it was also made into a film.

I saw the film a few years back, considering Im only 23 it was a bit 'too young' for me but Im sure there's more in the book so I might read it.

Lol , My name is "Empress Head-in-the-clouds" when i put in my proper name ie nicola, but when i put in nikki (which is what everyone calls me) i got "Princess Talks Too Much" which is probably true!!! lol

Countess Homemade Sin....??!! I like it.

Do you think that's the same as homemade syn....choccy cake perhaps?

And I am...

Queen Shakes Her Booty!!

It is so true (it helps having a 'booty' the size of mine!) but I love a boogie

Back