joined again,new member

chocdrop

Hi all,ive been joining slimming clubs now for 10 years,but i rejoined sw and so far lost 12.5 lb,im really pleased,when i joined this time i was at my heaviest 14.13,i really want to do it this time and this forum looks full of support.Ive tried so many diets in the past but i normally fall of the wagon around wk 3,so here i go again .i get weighed again on thursday so i shall keep you all up to date.
take care,kat

Well done chocdrop. I am off to rejoin SW today. I lost nearly 3 stone 2 years ago & stopped going & guess what I put nearly all that back on!!:(
I am really positive about rejoining & look forward to charting my progress on here along the way.
Best of luck at weigh in. How have u found it so far?

Well done on your weight loss so far, im sure you will do just fine, visit the site everyday and that will keep you motivated.
Take care hun
Ruthy xxx

Thanks guys,im finding it ok at the mo,i dont work due to illness so i do feel like munching away in the afternoon but ive been gud so far.Im 31 in june and were off to bonny butlins , so id luv to lose another 2 stone for then,do you reckon it can be done?
takecare all,love kat

Just back from SW class where I was welcomed back with open arms & 'firmly' told that this WILL b the last time I rejoin because no matter how my week has gone I MUST go to class to avoid this spiral of self destruction. I'm sure it's called 'damage limitation' !!!!!!
I can't believe I have worried about rejoining, wondering what people must think of me - such a failure. In fact it was the complete opposite. In the nicest possible way I'm sure they r far more concerned & focused on their own weight loss journey to bother about how many times I've rejoined.
In fact there was a lady there who used to go & she chose to return today so it was good to see a familiar face in the crowd.
So I must get some sleep now as I've only had 1 1/2 hours this morning before kids woke then I went straight to class followed by a visit to the supermarket to stock up. Kids will b home at 3pm then it's off to swimming lessons.
Hope u r all food optimising to the max & I can't wait to hear all ur fab weight losses. xx

Well done you for going back,i must of rejoined at least 25 times over the last 10 years and everytime i say'im gonna do it this time'but really,i am gonna do it this time,went shopping the other day and ended up in the old faithful.evans'thank the lord for evans.Ithink with the support of this group my slimming journey has got to hbe easier this time,so thank you to all who replyed to my post,
luv kat:wave_cry:

Back