joined back for about the 10th time!

tafflass

Silver Member
finally bit the bullet and joined back on the 3rd of june.i've managed to lose 3 stone before, then divorce got in the way and i comfort ate big time.i'm the heaviest i've ever been,but determined to lose the pounds this time.
got a bit disheartened at last weigh in when i only lost 2 and a half pounds in my first week.i've lost 9 lbs first week b4!
came home and ate crisps and chocolate and immediately felt guilty.:cry:back on track now and doing well.hope i haven't done too much damage at next weigh in.
read lots of posts and your all doing so well.keep it up xx

Welcome, think positive; as you said you've done it before so you know you can do it. There's lots of support on here for you with people going through exactly what your going through, we are all muddling along together. Best of luck.x

thanks for that.think i'll pop on here if i feel temptation getting the better of me x

Welcome!
Don't worry, you have done it before and you will do it again.
This is my sixth time with SW and I have twice reached my target but put just about all of it all back on.
This time I am just so inspired and this site is wonderful and will help me keep on track.
It will do just the same for you!
Good luck and remember we are all in the same boat here!

Hey welcome! I too am a SW veteran, 5th time for me thing is we know it works if we stick to it. This time I'm trying no to think of it as a "diet" more a way of life :D

Natt xxx

Back