Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Joined Last Night!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by gonnadoithistime, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. gonnadoithistime

gonnadoithistime Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    Please bare with me ! Im not too hot on how this board works can post but never find my answers lol lookin for a bit of support hav done sw and ww but strugglin to fully understand rc ! esp the 1200 cal menu bit ! :confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmingKitchen

SlimmingKitchen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww its okay hun, you can ask for help anytime you need it.
    Id advise to stick to the green book for the first two weeks, i did swap around some of the meals if they were things i didnt like and also got ideas from the red book too for meals as didnt feel like there was enough in the green book alone.

As long as u stick within 1200 cals per day and under 5% fat per 100g then you will be fine :) xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.