Joined online last week

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
After years of farting around and not getting anywhere with my weight lose. Falling off the wagon 1 day then realising I'd been off it for weeks of not months.

I have constantly told myself I need to lose weight in order to have a child. But have never managed to stick with a diet.

3 weeks ago we found out my BF's cousin is pregnant, due in sept. (She's a month younger than me.) I received a phone call from his aunt to let us know it was confirmed and that we needed to get our skates on. Adding pressure but also giving me that little nudge.
I won't lie I wanted to cry and say it wasn't fair but in all honestly I only have myself to blame. I am stopping myself for achieving what I want.

I stood on the scales and it hit 18st 5lbs ? the heaviest I've ever been.
At 5.5" I carry all my weight on my stomach.

I am hoping I can spur her pregnancy into helping me stay on track with my diet and my dream of becoming a mum myself.

I will be honest I have only been on track since yesterday. Keeping track of all my points on my app. I need to sit down and work out a routine for myself.

I am hoping to get a lot of support here so please feel free to push me in the right direction

We are almost the same weight and height. I too am the heaviest I have ever been. If you need to chat I am here. :)
I have found the points system quite fun, but I've always liked adding up numbers and having systems and rules. I don't know about you? This helps me follow it.

I've just spent ages online adding recipes to my favourites list. Think I will spend tomorrow planning next weeks meals & doing my online shopping.

Only problem with that is majority of recipes are for 4 so will need to work it all out for 2.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Just divide into 4, you can freeze the other 2 portions = instant ready meals (just make sure you write the PP on them) x

Back