Joined slimming world tonight

Wed mid week weigh

+1 1/4

Quite pleased with this as on Sunday morning I was + 3 1/4 so Iv lost 2lb so far this week. Plan now is to shift this extra plus try and get abit more off .

Think going to go for picnic today il eat at 1 again and won’t bother with tea . Going to make a big pasta and fill up on that.

Thursday 17.12 3/4. Means Iv now lost 3/4 this week woop woop . Really happy as I had 3 1/4 gain that Iv lost plus that so far this week shifted 4lb since Sunday.

I’m sure ul see at least a pound now on sat. Would like to get to 17.12 as means il be 3 lb off 2 stone

Ye pretty chuffed. Cnt see my goin bck into the 18s now either which Is good. It’s strange because Iv felt so bloated this week not due in till tue but u know when stomach feels really big and you think scales are goin be terrible lol. How is it a feel huge yet weigh less haha.

To reach my target tho needed 3 3/4 by sat lol oh well il get there

Ye pretty chuffed. Cnt see my goin bck into the 18s now either which Is good. It’s strange because Iv felt so bloated this week not due in till tue but u know when stomach feels really big and you think scales are goin be terrible lol. How is it a feel huge yet weigh less haha.

To reach my target tho needed 3 3/4 by sat lol oh well il get there

You might not get it this week but I reckon if you get a couple of lbs this week, you'll get your target next week.

I know what you mean about feeling bloated before you get on the scales. Sometimes the scales amaze me, lol!

Ye I know not that I’m complaining just goes to show it’s all fluid.

Got a costume other day and it’s 2 sizes smaller than the one I got in October for lanzarote. So was chuffed about that

Ye I know not that I’m complaining just goes to show it’s all fluid.

Got a costume other day and it’s 2 sizes smaller than the one I got in October for lanzarote. So was chuffed about that

Wow that's fab :) I brought a dress the other day which was a size smaller, it's such a good feeling isn't it. Hey you might want to keep the tags on the cozzy, it might need changing for another smaller size by the time you go away next!!

Dunno do u think a stone would make much diff on a costume. They are tight anyway aren’t they.

Just been and brought some smaller jeans aswell lol they don’t fit yet reckon anothet
Half a stone as really tight when done up

It depends where you're losing it from. Mines going from my boobs and legs at the minute, so not seeing much size difference. I'm praying my stomach will be next, I lost a fair bit of it a while back but need to shift a bit more, hopefully then I'll go down a size.

You must feel fab getting new jeans as well. I love it when I drop a size, it's such a confidence boost.

Friday we’ll today I weighed and oh my god it said 16.10 3/4. Which means Iv lost 2 3/4 this week. But in total Iv shifted 6lb this week including the gain I had . I’m buzzing and I have 1 3/4 to get my two stone 😀😀😀

Its pay day for me today so decided I’m having a glass of wine tonight so Iv weighed today .

Back