Joined slimming world tonight

Ye I shall do i just thort was any fruit oh well Il make sure do it right next time lol. Thank you my scales are showing that I hve lost the 2 1/2 i gained last week so I'm happy with that as it's now totm again. Shall see what happens tonight thank you x

Does anyone know if slimming world ever have the hifi bars on offer at all . Going to be buying 4 boxes a week now as hubby is doing it . It's going to work out expensive and that only does us 6 days

big box of porridge much cheaper, lasts longer, fills you right up can't help you with your question, sort of doubt they go down in price as very popular & never out of date. Given up on buying Alpen bars now and sticking to fruit\yoghurt, bran flakes or porridge.

Well done hunny ☺

Thanks ladies really pleased to be back on track now 1 1/2 to go until I get my stone.

Found something interesting out tonight we were talking about the old red and green days. Our leader was saying that she always did red days and had really good losses and the people that stuck with green days didn't loose as fast but they lost the inches more than people doing red days.

Does anyone else hate it how late they get to sleep after going slimming world. Weigh at 7 back for 9.15 by time had dinner it's 10 then lie in bed on phone it's nearly midnight every week then I'm ratty haha

don't know how you can eat so late, I couldn't. I couldn't go out late knowing gotta get up for kids either lol, but it'll all be worth it eh. How many lbs you got to lose by your evening out Laura?

I know it's not great I admit it's sooo cold aswell out there . Trouble is the earlier one is at 5.30 just not do able as hubby doesn't get in till 5 and has to have tea and shower so works better. Must admit I'm hungry come 9, had my dinner at 12 today aswell did have 2 baby bells at 3ish tho then just try to keep busy.

Well I want to try and get the most I can off really am gutted ate all that rubbish last week it's kind of delayed me by 2 weeks :mad: if only he had told me sooner. Il go look for a dress in two weeks time see what's out there can't see me loosing that much . Least I look better than I did few months ago could be worse lol

well if it's two to three weeks if you are strict then I'd say you'd manage a good half a stone. Get some toning exercise including walking to kick that metabolism. No more cheating, then enjoy night out and go from there!

See if you would of asked me how much at start could I loose in 3 weeks I would of prob agreed. That week when only got 0.5 makes me question it now that's the trouble.

Il just try my best plan on having lots of walks and I still do my planking and excersise workout twice a day anyway so we shall see . There will be nothing bad for me now until after this event

look back on your diary at what you ate, if you stick with 1/3 or half your plate speed, 1/3 or half protein if SP day it's half/half EE day it's 1/3 with a 1/3 carbs, then you WILL lose. I know that having takeaways and carvery is nice, but it slows weight loss, you know that anyway. I am certain you can do it if it's what you want, you CAN say NO to hubby and friends, focus on this question when asked if you want to go to KFC or have a curry takeaway.... Do I want it more than I want to fit in nice clothing for my night out?

go girl!!!!

so, plan a menu on paper for week ahead, stick it to your kitchen cupboard. Every morning look at it, this will be a great reminder if you need to get meat out freezer! Buy fresh fruit so you have plenty for snacks, but berries just remember a portion is about a handful, maybe two.

next weeks weigh in will be.......?lbs

Thanks Leigh. Iv made a food plan anyway for week do most weeks but there are times where it changes, Not now tho sticking to it.

I deffo want to get a few sp days in this week. I think il be having a lot of pasta salads I
Really enjoy these and with the pasta added fills me for so much longer. One good thing about having the salad in the bowl is I eat no where near as much pasta as I used to which is good .

Gone for basic things this week to cook as hubby is doing it and don't want him moaning just yet lol. So I will be doing cottage pie /spag bol using the sachets/jars. The following week il be doin it syn free as it's pointless wasting syns if I can get away with it. Hoping this week will be easy and everyone will eat everythin with no moaning lol.

Day 49

Breakfast -2x oranges
Dinner pasta salad (pasta and sauce 0.5)
Tea gammon ,salad and chips 3
Snacks 2xhifi
2xbaby bell

Last edited:
Well done lovely.

I totally agree with doing food plans. I do them every week before I go shopping and then try to stick to it as much as I can during the week and it seems to work. I always make sure I have 8 evening meals planned for each week, so I have a spare incase I don't fancy one of them during the week.

I meant to ask you a while ago how your hubby was doing, I remember you saying he was starting the diet a few weeks ago?

Ye he started and quit hahahahaha. Cutting a long story short he came in from work and thort I said his dinner would be done and I hadn't even started it haha so basically got a bag on and said stuff this I'm eating. He goes out house at 4am and back at 5pm when he gets in if his tea isn't on the table he will pick at stuff cause starving, even if tea ready in 10 mins won't wait. It's a nightmare he has a lot to loose and I think it's all to do with habit.

Have found out tho recently the more you weigh the more syns you get. Men over 20stone get upto 35 syns which is great for him as makes it a lot easier to stick to. He's fussy eater so when has Sandwich at work and crisps that's a lot of syns gone already. Hopefully make it easier , he has said he isn't going to have full amount enless really needs to use them
When fancy nice thing. He will prob have 20 ish a day.

Let's see how long he lasts this time hahaha

sounds good but just remember pasta/potatoes/sweetcorn are free but not speed, SP is speed and protein :)

Not doing speed today Leigh really fancy pasta, going to concentrate on speed days
After the weekends each week to give a boost upto weigh day.

Plus it's shopping day today nothing in the house

Oh that sounds like a good plan, I usually have very light food at the weekend as my weigh day is Monday, so I have pasta/potato but literally only to taste.

Back