Joined slimming world tonight

Ye works well for me because get to enjoy the weekend more aswell. Hubby working
All weekend so shall be easy anyway just cooking for us two in the day.

What you got planned for today with kids anything nice ?

Ye he started and quit hahahahaha. Cutting a long story short he came in from work and thort I said his dinner would be done and I hadn't even started it haha so basically got a bag on and said stuff this I'm eating. He goes out house at 4am and back at 5pm when he gets in if his tea isn't on the table he will pick at stuff cause starving, even if tea ready in 10 mins won't wait. It's a nightmare he has a lot to loose and I think it's all to do with habit.

Have found out tho recently the more you weigh the more syns you get. Men over 20stone get upto 35 syns which is great for him as makes it a lot easier to stick to. He's fussy eater so when has Sandwich at work and crisps that's a lot of syns gone already. Hopefully make it easier , he has said he isn't going to have full amount enless really needs to use them
When fancy nice thing. He will prob have 20 ish a day.

Let's see how long he lasts this time hahaha

Ah dear....so you need to start making him sneaky healthy meals and then he wont know, lol! I thought men could have upto 20 syns a day and also woman over a certain weight could have 20 syns but I'm not 100% sure as I don't go to class.

IMG_1607.PNG

Ye works well for me because get to enjoy the weekend more aswell. Hubby working
All weekend so shall be easy anyway just cooking for us two in the day.

What you got planned for today with kids anything nice ?
I'm going to do lunch a bit later and then take them to see Sing at the cinema, still can't find motivation for exercise, but good thing is I woke without a sore throat, whoop!! I'll give it a go tomorrow and see how I go as we are going to go swimming, so might get me psyched up haha! We'll see

Ah wow, I didn't know that. That is quite a lot of syns for a day! I wish I was a man, lol!! I don't know whether I would dare tell my hubby this as he will use his extra on crap and I will have to watch him eat it in the evenings, lol!
No I wouldn't be encouraging it lol!! So glad just me and the kids here, mind you my ex was a crazy health freak cycling enthusiast so he was always careful what he ate anyway, weighing pasta which is what I do etc, so I had it easy with him, but even easier since I kicked him out haha

Brill for the mone
Ah wow, I didn't know that. That is quite a lot of syns for a day! I wish I was a man, lol!! I don't know whether I would dare tell my hubby this as he will use his extra on crap and I will have to watch him eat it in the evenings, lol!

Ye this is the trouble but if means will stick to it il be happy . 35 is loads don't think you need this many . This is prob why a few years ago when stuck to 15 he lost 10lb first week. He will be having 12 for works few with tea then if fancy choc/treats 10 on that

No I wouldn't be encouraging it lol!! So glad just me and the kids here, mind you my ex was a crazy health freak cycling enthusiast so he was always careful what he ate anyway, weighing pasta which is what I do etc, so I had it easy with him, but even easier since I kicked him out haha
Hahahahaha Leigh

Brill for the mone

Ye this is the trouble but if means will stick to it il be happy . 35 is loads don't think you need this many . This is prob why a few years ago when stuck to 15 he lost 10lb first week. He will be having 12 for works few with tea then if fancy choc/treats 10 on that

I guess they would be good for extra alcohol at the weekend. I'm sure if I was a man I could cope with 15 syns each day and then save the extra 20 each day for alcohol ;)

Sorry it's late had a manic day yesterday, well done on the 1lb! That's fab as you put on last week :) xxx

Day 50 :)

Morning been another lazy morning chilling out. Just about to go for bath before dinner then this afternoon we will make cakes. hubby at work till 2 so it's nice chill day.

Today plan
Breakfast 2xhifi, banana, 2xbaby bell
Dinner chicken salad
Tea cottage pie 2.5 with veg
Maybe some popcorn tonight at 6 syn
Syns 8.5

Last edited:
Been to look at Debenhams tonight and Dorothy Perkins at some dresses. Wanted to get an idea of what I like then go back in two weeks to buy one. The 18s fit some were abit clingy around belly so hoping once loose few
More pounds hopefully at least 4 may fit nicer.

I must say tho when I put them on I wasn't like oh god that horrid which I would normally so that's great. I also fit into a size 18quiz dress hahaha was buzzing about that didn't realise they did 18s in there

Well done you! Are they also reasonable prices? Must feel really exciting, we all need something motivational to give us that boost! So, you have a few weeks to go, you CAN do this!

Back