Joined slimming world tonight

IMG_1666.JPG

Day 53

Woke up soooooo hungry

Olivia let me have a lie in this morning 9am little beauty lol.

Not got a lot planned for today got to tidy up this morning but just chilling at the mo. After dinner going to head to supermarket to get some more fruit and a few other bits .

Been checking the weather but it's given rain I was going to walk might keep checking it to see if changed .

Today's food SP
Breakfast -6 grapes as taste funny, 2x hifi,2x baby bell

Dinner- scrambled eggs ,crisps 5.5

Tea pork chops with salad
Smarties 9.5
Syns 15
I know i did it again with the grapes Idont think 6 will make much diff tho .

Last edited:
It's gorgeous out there at the minute but the forecast says rain for this afternoon where I am.

I actually had breakfast this morning when I got up and I've not even thought about food since. I often find if I have a big dinner the night before I wake up feeling hungry in the morning, which makes no sense, lol!

Hope you have a good day and manage to get to the supermarket before it rains.

Well we still haven't moved haha. Been watching videos on YouTube trim with tan it's called some great recepies to follow.

Ye same here it's raining now so will go in the car

Day 54

Late posting again today, been having a sort through things upstairs and the time has just disappeared today.

Got a pork joint in the oven ready for tea later and the smell of it is lovely . Doing another sp day today as it's weigh day tomorrow.

Today's food
Breakfast - omelette with cheese first and last omelette didn't enjoy at all . 2 X hifi bars

Dinner chicken salad

Tea- pork and veg no potatoes :(

Milkway and alpen bars 3.5

Hoping these sp days pay off

Made a list earlier for shopping on Friday, being as hubby is now doing it with me I'm going to try the following next week :

KFC chicken and wedges
Lasagne
Pizza with pitta bread

Ye that's how I feel . I hate mine daughter has grabbed at them that much by mistake they never fit right,get them adjusted but only stay nice few weeks and fit feel they fit nice.

You should go get a free trial it's a month free at specsavers. Usually arrive within a week but mine took 3 as I have a stigma so had to wait longer. If I get on with them will be 22 a month which I think isn't bad at all really

I have a stigma in both eyes so I'd probs have to wait too. I might try them eventually!

How are u getting on x

Bloody nightmare haha. I can't wear them it's not the contacts I'm fine at getting in and out don't get me wrong don't enjoy getting them out seems wrong playing with your eyes.

As the prescription is wrong they are just useless and how they tell me it fine to drive with then have no idea. Every so often my vision goes blurd and my eyes were really strained put them in for 2 hours on Monday and took them out. I'd say it's only today my eyes feel normal. I was squinting all the time there rubbish.

Specsavers have annoyed me to be honest waited 3 weeks and didn't even get my prescription. Should of rung and asked me if wanted correct prescription to wear for 8 hours or not my prescription to wear for longer. I mean come on no rocket science is it lol. Fair enough if your eyes are not to bad but mine are shocking.

When I went to town popped into vision express and they do a trial but it's 25 pound where you go back after a fortnight. Going to wait for the other specsavers have ordered and as long as my vision is ok in them going to go and order with vision express .

Don't feel confitdent with specsavers to be honest she sat there saying the prescription is wrong because these are dailies if have monthly it will be right. I replied with they are monthly can't have daily as got stigmatism she went oh ye . (That's the optician haha)

Bloody nightmare haha. I can't wear them it's not the contacts I'm fine at getting in and out don't get me wrong don't enjoy getting them out seems wrong playing with your eyes.

As the prescription is wrong they are just useless and how they tell me it fine to drive with then have no idea. Every so often my vision goes blurd and my eyes were really strained put them in for 2 hours on Monday and took them out. I'd say it's only today my eyes feel normal. I was squinting all the time there rubbish.

Specsavers have annoyed me to be honest waited 3 weeks and didn't even get my prescription. Should of rung and asked me if wanted correct prescription to wear for 8 hours or not my prescription to wear for longer. I mean come on no rocket science is it lol. Fair enough if your eyes are not to bad but mine are shocking.

When I went to town popped into vision express and they do a trial but it's 25 pound where you go back after a fortnight. Going to wait for the other specsavers have ordered and as long as my vision is ok in them going to go and order with vision express .

Don't feel confitdent with specsavers to be honest she sat there saying the prescription is wrong because these are dailies if have monthly it will be right. I replied with they are monthly can't have daily as got stigmatism she went oh ye . (That's the optician haha)

Bloody typical. They've always been ok with me n glasses but not tried them with contacts.

How u getting on with diet x

Ye hoping once the prescription is correct they will be ok . Not bothering until tho can't survive not seeing properly lol.

Diet goin well I'm at the stage where I'm just getting on with it at the min. Which is great as time just passes and hopefully the scales will be getting lower.

I decided other night I'm going to do treat for every stone . I will prob still have odd KFC but il stick to my syns aswell as Carvery we can eat this food it's just about what we choose I love it that we can do this life is for Livin and with slimming world you get the best of both worlds

Day 55

Well today is a goooooood day :) my scales are showing a good loss. I'm not going to say tho until later as they are diff scales and obviously it's night time and I'm dressed so will be different .

I'm happy tho because when I started my diet journey I weighed only on my scales in the morning and with no clothes. I can finally say I'm 1/2 a pound off 2 and half stone wooop wooop. This means I'm so close to my half way point and this has put a big smile on my face this morning.

I know I get weighed at s/w but I kind of listen to my scales more as this is where i started my journey so for my overall loss I go with my scales. For weekly losses I go with s/w .

Today's food
Breakfast 2xoranges,melon and mango yogurt
Dinner- pasta and sauce with salad
Tea- tbc

Hubby is having a treat today as he has done a week. I'm actually really proud he has stuck to it and looking forward to seeing what he has lost. If he had a treat after weigh day he is more likely to stick to it so I'm letting him get on with it. He will more than likely have a kebab knowing him lol

I will be having something healthy as my new rule is a treat for every stone by treat I mean anything a want like a fully loaded zinger meal for example .

You sound so different form a few weeks ago! Go you! So positive, it's fab :) Good luck for tonight hunny :)

Thanks ladies you know what it's like sometimes it's just easy and you just get on with it. I'm really in the zone at the min with me as long as I see 2lb a week off I'm happy, it's the 1/2 lbs and bits u get that slow you down that effect me. Iv just put it to back of my mind and carried on as what I'm eating is bound to pay off in the end.

By the end of march I want to be at 3 stone . I have 4 weeks after tonight and I no if I put my mind to it I can do it. This will be 15.13 so close to the lowest Iv been at 15.9 and my size 16s will start and fit me.

The fun has now begun for me I'm on count down soon as I hit 15s I'm going to be buzzing.

As for the stone treat ye I think it's a good idea even go out for meal with family . I will get my stone award tonight I think at slimming world taken me 8 weeks haha to be fair would of had it at 6 weeks if wasn't for my bday.

I'm going to do my treats from my scales so when I reach 15.13 1/4 il be having a treat as this is 3 stone for me

Back