Joined slimming world tonight

Scales have now moved up a 1lb from last Thursday morning when I weighed. Think the burger is causeing this. Hopefully yesterday will show tomorrow if that's the case.

I refuse to gain or stay the same can see me going on a walk later. We went for one last night with Olivia in her car but it's a slow walk that's the trouble.

Looking forward to Saturday now , it was a set menu so didn't really get a option to be good. I know the main is chicken so won't be to bad and pudding is lemon meringue.

Scales have now moved up a 1lb from last Thursday morning when I weighed. Think the burger is causeing this. Hopefully yesterday will show tomorrow if that's the case.

I refuse to gain or stay the same can see me going on a walk later. We went for one last night with Olivia in her car but it's a slow walk that's the trouble.

Looking forward to Saturday now , it was a set menu so didn't really get a option to be good. I know the main is chicken so won't be to bad and pudding is lemon meringue.

I'm sure you'll be fine on the scales tomorrow.

I love walking, it's gorgeous here today, so take advantage of it and get a nice walk in the sun :)

Just got back weather has been lovely , ate all my dinner lol and had a lolly at 4 syns so I'm at 10.5 at the mo with my crisps and dressing on prawns

It just says 15 syns as well as two HEX b and 1 HEX a.

I use mine on anythin nice like crisps ,choc or sauces like seafood sauce , BBQ or mayo

Should be fine just don't have carbs

IMG_1992.JPG

Wooops sorry was either eat this or eat everything avakible in the kitchen.

Well I was having the bad thort a of i could just eat a mac ds or KFC and i thort if I have pasta il be fine and I am so it worked .

Feel so tired and drained knowin my luck il be coming on again

Got a right scenario now about weekend. Being as he is off had mentioned going away in caravan instead. He normally finishes at 3 on a Friday has asked if can finish at dinner instead. That means could go at 2 on Friday for 2 nights.

So
option 1 is - Skeggy southview site for 2
Nights

Option 2 go to Drayton mannor site for 1
Night and go into Thomas land.

Option 3
Go for the meal.

We are only thinking this as the price clothes have cost is a lot and thinking could go away with the money instead

I had a day or two like that now and it is that time of the month, i'm almost exhausted and I need more energy, now I feel bloated and I feel heavy already, I have another 5 days, I have two days more or less to myself and a entire day at work where if i don't take anything I shouldn't then i'll be ok, if i at least lose 1/2-1lb this monday i'll be happy, I gotta stop making myself feel guilty, this is a plan for life not short term, i'm going to have days where I want to eat more chocolate or a meal off plan, but if we can get back on it the next day, or at least try. I haven't had any takeaways in the 9 weeks i've been doing this, only thing I have had extra is chocolate and icecream. I think i'll be ok tomorrow and the rest of the week.... because it's all almost gone lol, told the kids will only have sweets/treats if we go get them once a week, plenty of fruit in now.

Tomorrow I have loads of salad bits to use or it'll be ready for the bin soon, so that's my plan! I think i'll aim for a SP day so will have a big healthy breakie of wholemeal toast & bacon/mushrooms. Lunch will be a ham salad, dinner I marrow I'll fry up with eggs and another salad.

I will be buying myself a treat on Saturday night after work though ladies, it'll keep me on plan!

I reckon I'm going to come on again bloated no energy and stomach pains tonight can't flipping wait haha.

We do feel guilty and we shouldn't like you say it's for life not a short period and we are all s
Aloud a day off sometimes . It's like me on Monday once I ate it I felt guilty but said to mum on way home that I felt so full and won't be having tea. For me this is great as normally I'd be full so would get in and say takeaway for tea he would wait till 7ish and I'd have one with him. Least when I do have a treat I don't normally eat anything else that day.

Another point is it's 1 meal out of 21 meals

I'm off to sleep now so tired tonight x

Got a right scenario now about weekend. Being as he is off had mentioned going away in caravan instead. He normally finishes at 3 on a Friday has asked if can finish at dinner instead. That means could go at 2 on Friday for 2 nights.

So
Nights

Option 3
Go for the meal.

We are only thinking this as the price clothes have cost is a lot and thinking could go away with the money instead

So are you thinking not go to the meal? Or go to the meal and do either option 1 or 2 as well?

Hope you're feeling a bit more positive this morning about your weigh in tonight. I'm sure you'll be fine, just stay away from the carbs.

:( Scales say 16.5 1/2 which is 1/2 heavier than last Thursday morning. Annoyed because I went without carbs and shouldn't of bothered lol. Looks to me like my body holding onto what I'm eating. Also compared to normal I'm not eating much so could be this. I know I took a lot of food yesterday but I mixed the pasta salad up before I left and cause the lettuce was all mixed with sauce it jut left a small bit at bottom of my lunch box . It's normally nearly full when had pasta in it .

We are on about not going out for the meal the suit alone was 130 plus my dress . So we are thinking go away instead for 2nights instead and make the most of him having the weekend off.

My heads confused at min annoyed about weight ,don't know what to do at weekend and don't see the point in
Paying for slimming to either gain or stay the same .

Trouble is if go away I know il eat some bad things aswell l.

No no no, stop being so down on yourself!!!

You have been doing amazingly well, so stop being so harsh. You WILL carry on!

How about trying some of my detox days? It isn't quite as restricting as SP days but you can't have any added syns, so won't be tempted with sauces, ham etc....

I get what you are saying now about the weekend. I thought you were really looking forward to the meal. If you're not too bothered though, I would go for the weekend away as it will give you some quality time with hubby.

So
Nights

Option 3
Go for the meal.

didn't see this!!!

that's a shame though, how often do you get a chance to do these things?

obviously hubby seems to have decided.

if you had pasta, scales would of been worse!

keep it light today, you may be surprised

Back