Joined slimming world tonight

Have fun ☺

I'm back

Day 69 Friday to day 71 Sunday off plan

Well it's been fab we have all had a great time on our first trip away in our caravan. Site was really good would deffo go again lovely and quiet this time of year and Olivia loved nothing more than sitting in the van watching the ducks walk around the van infront of the van. The weather has been nice as way just the wind really that made us wear our coats at some points.

Food wise errrrm it was great haha. Got there late Friday traffic was terrible took 3 and half hours and by the time we were sorted it was like 8pm . Decided to go Pizza Hut as the salad bar is instant great for Olivia. Had big bowl of salad followed by pizza and garlic bread i did have Pepsi max lol.

Saturday we had cereal for breakfast, fish chips and peas for dinner followed by ice cream. Went to the restaurant on site was lovely had curry with rice and chips. Oh forgot to mention we got back to the van about 3 ish and opened my wine. Spilled on glass :mad: lol. Anyway finished th rest and had two large ones with me tea . I felt tipsy and it was great haven't felt this in a long time so was nice . We then ordered the sharing sundae which way yummy.

Slept like a baby last night lol. Woke up and didn't have breakfast as wanted to get ready and take Olivia a walk around the lake before we left to stretch her legs before the journey home. Come 11 I was starving I think it was the drink so we stopped off at a buger king on the way home.

As you can see I ate what I wanted and throughly enjoyed my break. Will be back on plan in the morning sent hubby Morrisons when got back with a list why i sorted things out. He came back with no iceburg lettuce or cucumber said wasn't any:rolleyes:. WhAts the betting he looked one place then gave in lol. Anyway we will go tomorrow and pick some up.

I haven't weighed I will leave that for the morning. I'm going to guess 4lb at the most and hoping it will be off for Thursday ready for group Thursday night. I have done loads of walking so hope that goes in my favour.

Hope your all well il catch up with your diaries now x

oh I'm well pleased that you enjoyed yourself hun, you deserve it!! Really missed you lol glad you're back! Sod any gain, be well off in time for weigh in, you see

Hopefully, tell you what I'm shattered Olivia went bed at 6 it's normally 7 she told me she's a tired little bunny haha .

It looks like it's been very quiet on here all weekend. Keeps me motivated coming on here and of course nice to have a chat .

Day 72 Monday :D

OMG I'm shocked at how much Iv gained 5 3/4
Just goes to show how fast the weight goes back on if not strict on yourself . I have had four big bad meals tho puddings and a lot of wine so cnt moan really.

Back on track today and can't wait :D.

Breakfast oranges x2
Dinner pasta passata cheese and ham
Tea jacket cheese and beans
Snacks hifi bar x2
Syns 0
Need to go shop for lettuce , cucumber and going to get some thins as going to try these instead of alpen bars this week. Hubby is bck on diet on Friday tried to keep shopping cheap this week so makes it cheaper not having to get loads of fruit etc. That big bag of strawberries he doesn't like lol said they are like tinned and horrid haha. I would use them in a smoothie but no idea how many syns would be

Last edited:
Day 72 Monday :D

OMG I'm shocked at how much Iv gained 5 3/4
Just goes to show how fast the weight goes back on if not strict on yourself . I have had four big bad meals tho puddings and a lot of wine so cnt moan really.

Back on track today and can't wait :D.

Breakfast oranges x2
Dinner mug shot
Tea jacket cheese and beans
Snacks hifi bar

Need to go shop for lettuce , cucumber and going to get some thins as going to try these instead of alpen bars this week. Hubby is bck on diet on Friday tried to keep shopping cheap this week so makes it cheaper not having to get loads of fruit etc. That big bag of strawberries he doesn't like lol said they are like tinned and horrid haha. I would use them in a smoothie but no idea how many syns would be

Wow 5 3/4lbs that's quite a lot but just think how good your weekend was, so it was worth it :)

You are back on it now, so I'm sure it won't be too bad on Thursday.

Are you going to do any SP days before weigh in?
I'm not sure how many syns smoothies are but I remember from last time I was dieting people were saying they were quite high.

Ye prob not worth bothering with the smoothies. I think I might just stick to normal days for rest of this week. DNt want to restrict myself to much after eating all that junk . I know il be fine doing ee if I do sp might get bit fed up going from all that nice food to nothing nice haha. See you I feel today And tomorrow deffo EE see what scales say on wed morning might just do sp wed I can cope with one day haha

Food changed abit was really hungry at dinner so just had loads of pasta and now well and truley full up. Surpose was stupid to think il get away with a mugshot after what Iv been eating.

IMG_2078.JPG

Pasta , passata ,cheese and ham yummmmy and very filling. Great aswell as it's free and normally syn some mayo so result. Il have jacket with beans later as not having any syns today so used the cheese just.

Ye deffo hahahah. I did that with my hubby at the start cause I really liked him didn't want to come across to keen and he said once one day didn't think u liked me that much took ages to reply sometimes. Haha with everyone else I was always texting non stop so didn't want to be really full on and put him off. Turns out he wants really full on hahahaha

Ye I know she was moaning so I was like oh come on let's jump she cracked up at me . She just stood there and laughed. I was like oh come on need a rest now she said yeeeee rest time haha she didn't even move lol

Back