Joined slimming world tonight

IMG_1153.JPG Tonight's tea went for jalfrezi instead I thort it was quite hot. Still nice tho so not like being on a diet it's fab

I've not tried the Jalfrezi yet but it looks nice, and those chips look gorgeous! Going to ban you from posting pics of your chips xD lol!

Your scales are showing a bigger loss than mine!! LOL. But I have had a terrible weekend! Not really expecting to lose much if anything this week. And I'm going away next week so there's no hope haha.

Hope you're okay sweetie! Sorry I've not been on much! x

lol Katie you need to purchase they were for hubby but looked nice so I grabbed some.

As for the scales really annoyed me all week , I
Think with the first we noticed it move down every day didn't we which just isn't going to happen now. I weighed last night and it's showing 1lb loss,so far. I had in my head I'd loose 3lb this week so will have to see.

I think this week was abit doomed anyway from hurting my back Iv just managed and hardly moved and forgot loads when did food shopping.

Where u off on holiday? , bet u can't wait to finish work

Haha I no I'm naughty but was feeling like crap last night didn't really eat much tea. Think may have a cold on its way. Just tired all the time and ache

Day 13

Just done a order on Iceland website. It's fab got loads on there for slimming world and also free delivery over 35 quid.

Loads better cause only small selection stuff to look through. Just got to go to a supermarket to buy my weekly steak haha.

Today's plan

Breakfast-2x alpen bars HEX b

Lunch - pasta,chicken,peas,sweetcorn and mayo (4)
Apple (s)
Blueberries (s)
Apricots (s)

Tea -cottage pie with brock(s) and sweetcorn(s) (2.5)
HEX a cheese on top cottage pie
2x kiwi
French fries

syns 10.5

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to try the mushrooms as they look lush. I like to have treat meals on a Friday, so if I have egg, sw chips, mushrooms and beans it will be super healthy but feel like I'm being naughty :)

Your curry looks lovely. I love the rice and chips combo :)

Sorry to hear you're not feeling 100%. I've had a cough and cold it for about 3 weeks now, it doesn't want to shift. There's so much going around at the minute.

Ye that's why I like it cause have my fav things and to be far once it's cooked I prob enjoy if more than a takeaway. It's just the convenience of fast food. Once it reaches Friday I have cleaned house about thousand times not that we are dirty but my 2year old makes mess in one room why I'm cleaning another haha, just want to chill and have tea cooked for me.

I do think tho because I was doing exante I'm enjoying eating anything at the mo so isn't really bothering me. If I do want a treat going for Chinese and staying in my syns which is brill for me.

I actually feel ok today got all my cleaning done sorted out draws and kept myself busy so time has flown .

Well today dinner changed I attempted the seafood sauce and it tasted rank so scraped that idea. Went for pasta with chicken, peas and seeetcorn . Mayo (3)Really enjoyed it even daughter told me yummy mummy .

I'm deffo ordering online again it's fab saves me lifting all the baking potatos haha. Trying there meat aswell to see what it's like.

Well looks like the scales are finally moving hopeing for a 2lb loss tomorrow which will put me at 8lb and also 2stone in total from when I started my journey in oct on a different diet .

Back