Joined slimming world tonight

Aww you can do it Laura :) I think 2017 was a rubbish year in general lol. I'm so glad it's over xx

Hiya Hun hope your doing well. I’m starting on Saturday . Doing somethin diff this time bit fed up with slimming world seen to eat the same foods all the time and fancy a change .

Going to try slim fast never done this one before haha. You get two product, 3 snacks then a evening meal of your choice for 600 cals. This this week I’m just goin to live on things on toast and soup for my teas. I need to do a lot of research for planning my meals to try and get somethin nice for 600 cals lol. Il prob end up doing this and if I’m not keen return to slimming world, you know what I’m like lol. Got 26 weeks tho till hol and I reckon I’m back where I started feel bigger than ever.

Good luck today I’m sure u will be fine your really good at getting back on track I’m not. Like you say tho I think everyone knows in there head when their ready i am 100%.

Also we are getting rid of the desk in spare room and buyin some gym things so hopefully that will help aswell x

Hiya Hun hope your doing well. I’m starting on Saturday . Doing somethin diff this time bit fed up with slimming world seen to eat the same foods all the time and fancy a change .

Going to try slim fast never done this one before haha. You get two product, 3 snacks then a evening meal of your choice for 600 cals. This this week I’m just goin to live on things on toast and soup for my teas. I need to do a lot of research for planning my meals to try and get somethin nice for 600 cals lol. Il prob end up doing this and if I’m not keen return to slimming world, you know what I’m like lol. Got 26 weeks tho till hol and I reckon I’m back where I started feel bigger than ever.

Good luck today I’m sure u will be fine your really good at getting back on track I’m not. Like you say tho I think everyone knows in there head when their ready i am 100%.

Also we are getting rid of the desk in spare room and buyin some gym things so hopefully that will help aswell x

How come you feel you are eating the same things all the time on Slimming World? I find I can eat whatever I want as long as I syn it in. Good luck with Slim Fast, hope you don't struggle with finding variety in your 600kcal meals x

Just fed up with slimming world been was doin it for most of last year and year before. I find that when I have a treat with my syns I end up wanting more and having more. I’m better off having none of it for a while . Plus I find I’m still having big portions which isn’t training myself to eat less as I eat far to much. Also used to annoy me when spend a lot more on food for week and be good all week and stay the same. Like I say think need to try somethin new for a while nice to have a change

Just fed up with slimming world been was doin it for most of last year and year before. I find that when I have a treat with my syns I end up wanting more and having more. I’m better off having none of it for a while . Plus I find I’m still having big portions which isn’t training myself to eat less as I eat far to much. Also used to annoy me when spend a lot more on food for week and be good all week and stay the same. Like I say think need to try somethin new for a while nice to have a change

Hope all goes well Laura xx

Hey hun,
I'm sure you will be ok with Slim Fast. I did it years ago but back then they only did the shakes so I didn't stick to it very well.
Will you start posting your food diary on here again? I hope so because I love chatting to you and seeing how you are doing :)

I reload the page everyday to see if got any notifications so your updates will
Show up so il be around lol. My food diary will be about boring tho beans on toast haha. Il
Come on and moan im Hungry tho lol . What are the shakes like never tired them. The bars look alright like rice crispie ones. Also the three snacks you get for 300 cals I’m buyin my own cause cheAper so il have banana , quavers and 2 finger kit Kat a day so should keep me happy x

Day 1 on slim fast

Hiya today has gone really well sat here watchin tele feeling full so all good.

Breakfast choc shake
Snack wuavers
Dinner meal bar
Snack yogurt
Tea 2x toast can of beans
Snack kit Kat

Total calories 1300

Day two and three

Breakfast shake
Snack yogurt
Dinner shake
Snack wuavets
Tea ravioli on toast
Snack kit kat
Total 1300

Monday
Breakfast Shake
Snack Crisps
Dinner shake
Snack yogurt
Tea beans on toast
Snack Nutella b ready
Total 1300

Well at the min I’m stayin positive and managing alright to be fair . I struggle at 4pm because I have tea at 5pm and I tell I now it’s smazing haha. Hopefully the stomach hunger pains I get at 4 will hopefully disappear .

Today’s food plan will be pretty much the same as I have just brought beans this week kept it easy and quick. I like the fact my tea is ready in 5 mins and reduces the Chance I murder someone lol . Goin for a walk around local lake today get some exercise in.

Breakfast shake
Dinner shake
3x snsks
Tea 600 cal beans on toast

I tried the bars they aren’t nice so
I’m sticking with the shakes the ready made are lovely remind me of yazoo.

Well there snacks I haven’t tried they are 100 cals and you are aloud 3 a day. They range from 60p to a pound each so with us both doing it all adds up . So I decided to find my own snacks that are the same cals. If you think about slimming world it’s equivilent so a 5 syn snack and there is quite a lot out there. Just makes me feel like I’m havin normal food and makes it easier.

I’m goin to try and go untill my holiday in July. Plan is

Feb stone
March 1/2 stone
April 1/2 stone
May 1/2 stone
June 1/2 stone

Back to 15.9 where I was last time just before fell preg with Olivia

Ye have a nose im finding it alright to be honest . I like good looses it keeps me goin so hopefully I get them lol.

We’re goin Tenerife end of July 25 weeks haha

I was finding recipes last night on their website so il prob give them as go next week. Thing with beans is a get 3 toast and tin of beans so it’s filling but still only 600
Cals. Just hoping a chicken dinner will
Fill me as much.

Went when I was younger can’t remeber stayin in Costa adjele think that’s how it’s spelt

Back