Joined slimming world tonight

So pleased to see you, was worried that you had disappeared now I'm back lol.

I was feeling great up until I got into that relationship and to be honest I'm not back there again yet, but I'm happier alone and that's how it's staying. I want to concentrate on myself now!! Lost 3lbs this week, only gained 2lbs in that 6 months so basically just a lb for October and hopefully I'll have a better loss for November.

Looking forward to a good catch up!

Hope you're all well and had a great holiday! Xx

PS, missed you too!

Hey Laura,
How was your holiday? Hopefully you will be back posting on here soon. I need you to help me keep motivated.

Hiya Hun has a brilliant time. Got back and booked another straight away haha. How was ur holiday ?

As for the diet I haven't been doing it at all lol. Before the hol I weighed 17.9 and this was about 4 days before I went and I ate rubbish lol. when I got back after I weighed and was 18.6 I was like oh god so hardly ate really following few days. I think after week all inclusive your sick of seein food lol . Weighed myself
3 days after bein back and was 17.10 haha so I was like sweet I assume a lot must on been fluid.

This week I haven't been on plan but haven't had any take aways so hoping won't be to bad. Having a little break from it tho as il be honest I was getting to the point where really had enough. So I'm better waitin few weeks then really going for it again . Maybe start next Monday and I want to shift some
For crimbo .

Hope
Your well

So pleased to see you, was worried that you had disappeared now I'm back lol.

I was feeling great up until I got into that relationship and to be honest I'm not back there again yet, but I'm happier alone and that's how it's staying. I want to concentrate on myself now!! Lost 3lbs this week, only gained 2lbs in that 6 months so basically just a lb for October and hopefully I'll have a better loss for November.

Looking forward to a good catch up!

Hope you're all well and had a great holiday! Xx

PS, missed you too!

That's fab just that little gain , well done on this week aswell.

I take it it all went tits up then . I didn't like him he took u off us on here hahahaha. Used to love our chats puttin the world to right lol . How's kids?

We're all good thanks and ye had
A brill holiday Olivia squeled gettin on Plane with excitement bless her

I didn't want to be in a relationship, these things happen when you least expect but I truly don't want a relationship lol. Might be different if I met someone in the future with a place of their own, money of their own etc. He was very needy! Just hate seeing him at work, if I didn't need the hours I do then I'd move on, but not many jobs around that are school hours. I will look now and then though. I can cope, I'm thinking of the money lol. About 4 years until Angel goes to secondary school, so will count the years, perhaps I'll do a few full days and that'll be easier to find another job.

For now, I want to be healthy, lose weight, then concentrate on toning up and maybe start running again.

I was in such a good place earlier this year, wish it never happened. But I'm here now!!

Shayne's now at secondary school, doing well! Angel's in year 3, lovely teacher! She's so lucky after a rubbish reception year, seems ages ago now.

Honey steals a bit more of our hearts every day, especially my mums ha, cheeky chihuahua.

You watching x factor? Good this year!! Also strictly. So glad I can record them.

Ye men are a nightmare like You say when kids are Older you who knows .

Ye u was doing amazing but guess what your in exac same place weight wise so think of the possitives . Men are good at makin u feel rubbish but you will get there .

Glad the kids are ok and enjoyin school.

Ye watchin X factor still catchin up tho in the planner from being away lol . Recording is great lol

Hiya Hun has a brilliant time. Got back and booked another straight away haha. How was ur holiday ?

As for the diet I haven't been doing it at all lol. Before the hol I weighed 17.9 and this was about 4 days before I went and I ate rubbish lol. when I got back after I weighed and was 18.6 I was like oh god so hardly ate really following few days. I think after week all inclusive your sick of seein food lol . Weighed myself
3 days after bein back and was 17.10 haha so I was like sweet I assume a lot must on been fluid.

This week I haven't been on plan but haven't had any take aways so hoping won't be to bad. Having a little break from it tho as il be honest I was getting to the point where really had enough. So I'm better waitin few weeks then really going for it again . Maybe start next Monday and I want to shift some
For crimbo .

Hope
Your well

It sounds like you are stuck in a rut like me!
This is the first time I've been on minimins for a while as I've not been on plan at all since I got back from holiday. I really need to find my motivation but it's gone and I don't know how to get it back!

Hopefully we will both get back on it soon and we can support each other again :)

It sounds like you are stuck in a rut like me!
This is the first time I've been on minimins for a while as I've not been on plan at all since I got back from holiday. I really need to find my motivation but it's gone and I don't know how to get it back!

Hopefully we will both get back on it soon and we can support each other again :)

First things first, finish anything that's not on plan, then make a shopping list. You can do this!!

I'm just in a can't be bothered mood that's my trouble lol. Plus also back to toilet training Olivia . It didn't work last time she just kept weein in pull ups and never even told me so I decided wait till she was abit older.

She's 3 in December and I feel terrible
That she is still in nappies and starts nursery in January for 3 hours in the mornings for 5 days . I'm worried that all the kids will be out nappies.

Started on Monday decided not using pull ups at all doing straight in pants and using the toilet. She's fine at using the toilet it's the gettin her to tell me she needs to go before actually weeing in her pants .

Monday have 3/4 accidents
Tuesday the same
Today lost count :(

I decided to to take the pants off thinking easier for her to tell me which she did 3 times so I was thinking great put the pants on and she weed . So I took pants off then she just stood there and weed and I was like nooo hold it and she just watched it and did it :mad:

I feel so crap tonight house is a apsolute tip cause every time I go to do somethin she wees. Also feel like I just want to cry so frustrated. I always thort she wouldn't like the feeling of bein wet but she Iv doesn't seem bothered . I could pull my hair out. Obviously I'm
Ignoring it infront of her i started off say don't worry it's a accident next time tell
Mummy. I'm now sayin we don't wee on the floor in pants we need to go toilet and ask mummy.

Sorry rant over just needed to express how im feeling hubby is rubbish says just get on with it how do u think others cope. Great help eh men have no idea

Hey!!! Stop it. She's not always going to wear nappies or pull-ups, she's still so little! All children are different, it's actually a chemical in their brain that tells them they need a wee and she may not have developed it, it will happen, but please don't stress! I promise you that once she gets to nursery she'll be fine, she'll have the odd accident, my two were still having accidents even in reception year at school!!! Both of them. My two were still having accidents at night my son a bit later at about 9 and my daughter once in a while at 7 but rare now. OK!?!? SO, just let her have the accidents at home where you can easily clean her up, maybe get her in the habit of wee in morning after waking, I still tell my two to go to loo lol, then straight after breakfast, then literally every hour, she'll soon get the hang of just going, let it be a habit, it won't happen immediately, but you do need to be patient!

You need to look after yourself too my lovely ok! Don't go letting yourself down, you were doing this for you, so you feel better about yourself! We've all been there where you are, me for a long time, takes strength and determination to pull through and bite the bullet!

Thanks Hun calmed down abit now just really got on top of me , she's in nappies at night then when I'm showered and dressed she has her pants on.

The things with Olivia is I have to be careful because if I keep tryin every hour she will go all funny and refuse to go lol . She's so stubborn that's why I keep reminding her but not actually taking her cause she will just freak out haha.

After tea she told me she needed to go like u say I need a lot patience. Iv just has a emotional day haha

I might weigh in mornin just to check out where I am . Soon as Olivia is sorted in house il be back on it . Then I have to tackle bein out the house lol

You are doing perfectly well your way hun! She's getting the idea, lots and lots of praise and a few little rewards here and there.
Get your fridge and freezer stocked up with lots and lots of lovely fruit and vegs! I think i'm going to start going for some frozen veg to mix up my breakfasts when not doing SP days. I did an SP today and it's gone really well, really full in fact so I'm happy! Just uploading a video that is taking forever but will be here: I'm determined to get into the next stone bracket and that's definitely going to be on Sunday lol, then I'll be determined to get 7lbs off to get me into a overweight not obese bmi, it's the small goals that get us there eh.
Please try this for you, you deserve to feel healthy and happy!!
Better do some housework, I'm falling behind haha

Hi Laura! How are you getting on? Sorry I just kind of disappeared, I've explained the reasons in my thread. Hope you're doing ok xxx

Aww welcome back hun. Iv just read ur page so sorry to hear that hope this year is a fresh start for you. Iv also fell of wagon lol. We still have got a lot of junk left in the house that I want to eat first and get out the way before I start. I reckon will be a few weeks yet but once it’s gone I’m back. I want to loose as much as I can for hol in July. I also feel an apsolute state and my jeans are so tight it’s terrible so I dread to think what the scales say .

Great to see you back

Back