Joined slimming world tonight

Which chow mein did you have? I really like plain chow mein.

House special it was gorgeous basically tub of noodles then tub of meat. Chicken was even less
9951E5D4-9942-4544-B40F-026FAED54788.png

House special it was gorgeous basically tub of noodles then tub of meat. Chicken was even less
View attachment 188993

Ah thanks hun, I normally have plain chow mein but the calories for that aren't on there for the full portion size. Basically it would be less than chicken which is 516 calories, so well within 600 :)

Just realised Iv wrote on someone else’s diary today oops lol

Today’s food
Shake
Pear
Kewi
Tea- pizza 260 chicken 300 corn 80 and garlic bread 100 total 740

Total for day 1140

Managed 2 miles on bike today aswell so good start to the week for me

Haha, love it, that extra 2 grams will have been well worth it!

Your dinner looks lovely, it's amazing what you can have and still lose weight.

I notice you only had 1 shake yesterday, I take it you didn't struggle only having 1. I only ever have 1 a day, I find them really filling so have half mid morning and then half at lunch. It's a good way to save calories for yummy dinners :)

Ye depends really on what I’m doing. Was busy sortin and cleanin yesterday so had first shake at 12 then snacks at 3 ish . We always have tea at 5 cause he comes in starving lol. He is up at 4 tho everyday and in bed for 9 lol.

I think as long as I keep busy I’m fine.its when I’m bored I think about food and what shall I have. Just hoping still get a good loss when saving them up just caise of the fact eatin more at once if that makws
Sense

I know exactly what you mean.
I always struggle at the weekend when I'm not working but when I'm working I don't think about food. Today for example, I've been in work since 7.30 and I'm just having my first shake now at 2.
I'll let you know how I get on on the scales tomorrow, that will be a test to see if you need to have all the shakes or if you can use the calories for meals instead.

Breakfast shake
Dinner shake
Tea rice 600 cals
Pancake 109 choc spread 86 strawberries 10
Total for day 1205

Today Iv already managed this on bike aswell

E83DE41C-58FC-4BF9-A531-EB90DB2EF027.jpeg

Oh my god annoyed Iv weighed and it’s saying Iv gained 1 1/4 since Saturday like WHAT.

How could I have gained well annoyed right now so ranting lol . Do you think it could be the bike this is the only thing I can think of .

Oh my god annoyed Iv weighed and it’s saying Iv gained 1 1/4 since Saturday like WHAT.

How could I have gained well annoyed right now so ranting lol . Do you think it could be the bike this is the only thing I can think of .

Oh no :(
It could be the biking, it will turn fat to muscle. That's not a bad thing but not a good look on the scales.
Keep going, you will be just fine :)

Back