Joined slimming world tonight

Morning another weekend done with . I find it so much easier in the week just get on with it and don’t even think about nice things lol.

Breakfast- cereal bar 84
Snack -wotsits 96
Dinner- rice 400
Tea - chicken burger 330 alphabites 300
Total 1276

I’m going to make sure I have closest to 1300 because some days when missed shake or had lower cals I don’t seem to loose as much. I remember when I tried 600 and 800 a while ago I lost nothin. Maybe the 1300 works well

It’s tuesday and I’m starving . I
Keep looking at clock but it doesn’t seem to be moving, I just want my dinner.

Today food

Breakfast bannana
Dinner rice
Tea sweet sour chicken with chicken fried rice
Total 1320

It’s tuesday and I’m starving . I
Keep looking at clock but it doesn’t seem to be moving, I just want my dinner.

Today food

Breakfast bannana
Dinner rice
Tea sweet sour chicken with chicken fried rice
Total 1320

Oh no, stick with your food plan and make sure you do not give in. You've got your half week weigh in tomorrow so let that keep you motivated!

Currently still lying in bed haha Olivia asleep still so makin most of dossing. Scales are downstairs in toilet as I always think it will put me off weighing but I still seem to lol.

Just goes to show a lot of it is all in our heads. I made a huge jelly and had a small bowl of it typical lol. I always get starving when due on so that will help me over next few days . I had sweet sour for tea and was really full then cake bed at 8 haha

Currently still lying in bed haha Olivia asleep still so makin most of dossing. Scales are downstairs in toilet as I always think it will put me off weighing but I still seem to lol.

Just goes to show a lot of it is all in our heads. I made a huge jelly and had a small bowl of it typical lol. I always get starving when due on so that will help me over next few days . I had sweet sour for tea and was really full then cake bed at 8 haha

Ah what I would give to be still in bed! I've been up since 4!
Good luck on the scales, post how you get on.
Enjoy snoozing!

4 that’s what time hubby goes feel for you

I’m so happy lost 2 3/4 and not even weigh day till sat . Really hoping for 3 now this week.
That puts me at 11lb in total

OMG that is amazing....you are smashing it!! I think 3lb will be easily doable now :) Looking forward to hearing your results on Saturday.
We are so close to each other with our weightloss. I'm on 10lb :)

Can only give it a go and hope for best . When I started last time I was 18.13 this time 18.9 so I managed keep 4lb off which all helps. Really want to get to 15.9 for end of July as got so many clothes that have never been worn . I know it’s still big but a lot better than being near to 19.

So this mean 2 stone 3lb to go this doesn’t sound to bad does it. Hoping to get 1 stone 7lb by end of May after loosing the first stone .
This will put me at 16.2 . Then get most I can after that hol ready for next

Can only give it a go and hope for best . When I started last time I was 18.13 this time 18.9 so I managed keep 4lb off which all helps. Really want to get to 15.9 for end of July as got so many clothes that have never been worn . I know it’s still big but a lot better than being near to 19.

So this mean 2 stone 3lb to go this doesn’t sound to bad does it. Hoping to get 1 stone 7lb by end of May after loosing the first stone .
This will put me at 16.2 . Then get most I can after that hol ready for next

You can only try hun. You seem really motivated and tbh it seems quite easy calorie counting so hopefully we will both do well and stick to it :)
I've just been looking on the calorie counting threads on here, there are a couple of really inspirational posts. But no one seems to post on there now, which is a shame because it's always good to see how others are doing.

Ye I looked for slim fast a while ago and only found some really old posts was interesting to read through tho to get ideas.

Everybody is slimming world crazy now think it’s becaude there no limit to the amount you eat. For me tho that isn’t good because the reason I’m overweight is eating the wrong things but also the amount I eat a mans portion lol it isn’t good .

Ye I looked for slim fast a while ago and only found some really old posts was interesting to read through tho to get ideas.

Everybody is slimming world crazy now think it’s becaude there no limit to the amount you eat. For me tho that isn’t good because the reason I’m overweight is eating the wrong things but also the amount I eat a mans portion lol it isn’t good .

Yeah i have to agree, you can eat so much on SW. It has worked really well for me in the past but want to try something different now. Infact it's thanks to you that I've tried SF and calorie counting :)

Woke up feeling super positive and I can tell in how I feel it’s going to be a good result on Saturday . I will get the 3lb I want lol.

Today’s food
Crisps 90( naughty I know but in a rush get out house)
Dinner 400 maybe sandwhich while out
Tea Chinese chicken curry 334 rice 438
Total 1263

Back