Joined slimming world tonight

Lol I still lost more than her on the week she did that haha . I always say go eat ya Toms u will loose more lol. She has been good all week and stayed the same lol. Look what I did and lost haha

Well he did want to go somewhere for dinner but I said no cause il cheat lol. Iv asked him take me cheshire haha but prob won’t . I’m confident he will get the job and want check out a few areas but he’s like nah no point untill I get a job lol

Well he did want to go somewhere for dinner but I said no cause il cheat lol. Iv asked him take me cheshire haha but prob won’t . I’m confident he will get the job and want check out a few areas but he’s like nah no point untill I get a job lol

Ah that would be a lovely day out for you all. Hope he takes you :)

Well today was totally off plan . We went to cheshire and went to sandbach it’s lovely. We went for dinner in a gorgeous thatched roof pub plan was to be good. It didn’t happen I had steak with Home made chips. The chips where chunky but there was a lot of then. It’s all Iv had all day so hoping it won’t be to bad and I won’t be having anything tonight still stuffed

Well it’s abit of a nightmare , it went offline last week so he rung hr to see what happens next. She isn’t exactly helpful tho every time he has spoke to it’s like she don’t want to know to busy for his phone call.

She said what happens now is everyone will be assessed and then they will get in touch with him. Basically you get a phone call then another phone call interview and then invited up for the whole day to do a full day interview. He hasn’t got to do any of this as he has got his final score and being as it was high he got kept on system for 6months.

His score has got to beat the other people applying with the looks of things. She is a nightmare tho she told him last time that he stays on system and basically any job that comes up he doesn’t need to apply it’s basically his. He said trying not to deal with hr now and just hoping he gets a phonecall
From the person interviewing.

We think phone calls will be this week and interviews next weeks that’s the same kind of time scale as last time. It’s just a waiting game but he has applied for two different jobs same company. Hopefully the phone calls are all rubbish haha . They are really picky tho because the last time his phonecall was while we were on holiday, he explained and tried to change which they wouldn’t let him do hr again. They rung him the week after and said everyone was unsuccessful was he still interested as re advertising .

Just got keep fingers crossed 🤞

Ye just depend who has applied really and if they beat him on the score. They told him in his feedback each question/task is marked on 1-5 scale 3 was a pass and 5 for example was no improvement at all needed . She basically told him they expect 3s and he got about 6 5s so did really well.

I know he will be gutted if doesn’t get it but can only try in life can’t you. He’s so ambitious he’s come along way in his job he’s in in just a short time really. Never give up on your dreams I say if it was easy wouldn’t be a dream would it.

Ye just depend who has applied really and if they beat him on the score. They told him in his feedback each question/task is marked on 1-5 scale 3 was a pass and 5 for example was no improvement at all needed . She basically told him they expect 3s and he got about 6 5s so did really well.

I know he will be gutted if doesn’t get it but can only try in life can’t you. He’s so ambitious he’s come along way in his job he’s in in just a short time really. Never give up on your dreams I say if it was easy wouldn’t be a dream would it.

I learnt a long time ago that nothing in life is easy. Achieving your goals is damn hard work but worth it in the end :)

Morning

Decided to stay off the scales today as if i did gain yesterday may annoy me , Decided to stay positive .

Today’s food

Crumpet
Dinner chicken salad wrap and wispa
2x sausage 2x egg 2x mirco chips

Total 1285

Morning

Decided to stay off the scales today as if i did gain yesterday may annoy me , Decided to stay positive .

Today’s food

Crumpet
Dinner chicken salad wrap and wispa
2x sausage 2x egg 2x mirco chips

Total 1285

Haha you're staying away from your chicken pitta, lol!
Wait until Wednesday and do your midweek weigh in. Then you'll know what you need to do by Saturday :)

Well i was going to have it but decided to eat wraps first as they run out of date first I can always freeze the pittas.

U know me tho I could end up changing me mind later. The sausage have also got tomorrow date on lol

Well i was going to have it but decided to eat wraps first as they run out of date first I can always freeze the pittas.

U know me tho I could end up changing me mind later. The sausage have also got tomorrow date on lol

Good idea. It's not good to have the same thing too many times any way as you get bored of it.
Have you thought about making the wrap into a pizza? I do it all the time for the kids, you do it the same as the pitta but put it under the grill to warm it through and melt the cheese.

Back