Joined slimming world tonight

I’m having a not hungry day today I love them days lol. Maybe my body telling me Iv eaten like a pig over weekend lol 😂

That's really good. I love days like that.
I'm the opposite, I'm really hungry. I'm hoping to last out for another 30 mins or so, then I'll have my shake. I know as soon as I have that I'll be ok but don't want to have it too early because I'll be having a later dinner.

Tuesdays food plan

Breakfast crumpet
Dinner chick salad wrap and wispa
Tea chicken dinner

Last day untill mid week weigh hoping I’m back where I was Saturday morning, that means got 3 days loose then.

Tuesdays food plan

Breakfast crumpet
Dinner chick salad wrap and wispa
Tea chicken dinner

Last day untill mid week weigh hoping I’m back where I was Saturday morning, that means got 3 days loose then.

Hopefully you'll see a little loss tomorrow or atleast sts so you have a few days till Saturday to get a good loss :)

Ye hopefully got away with it was loads of chips tho . Just about to do my wrap having early lunch today and want to nip town after dinner. Plan is eat now and I won’t be tempted in town lol. Might nip to see my nan aswell on way back then soon as back can start tea

Ye hopefully got away with it was loads of chips tho . Just about to do my wrap having early lunch today and want to nip town after dinner. Plan is eat now and I won’t be tempted in town lol. Might nip to see my nan aswell on way back then soon as back can start tea

Good planning to eat before you go out that way you wont be tempted. I'm just having my first snack of the day but someones brought in cake, so might have a piece of that later as a treat instead of a snack.

Think I might get a job at your place it’s great lol. Got the chicken cooking have it with loads of veg bit of mash and 2 yorky puds

Hi. Sorry to jump on your post but I was having a read through as I've messed up this week. 😣 been on plan for 8 weeks and lost 22lb so far. I've eaten everything in sight this week. 🐷 Off to weigh in at 7.30 tonight. So many things you said laura are the same as me! I also have holidays in may and July and need to lose 3 to 3 and a half Stone. Never thought of replying on here but thought it might do me good. Well done for all your losses. X

Im stuffed you wouldn’t believe how much was in my plate. I had half plate of brussesls
And broccoli and they were like 120 cals. Ye I’m so full was yummy

Haha I love a proper chicken dinner with loads of veg. I've not been having potatoes recently. When I do the yorkie wraps as I fill up with loads of veggies and can't eat it all, so don't have potatoes :)
Isn't it amazing how much veg you can have for such little calories.
Good luck tomorrow.

Hi. Sorry to jump on your post but I was having a read through as I've messed up this week. 😣 been on plan for 8 weeks and lost 22lb so far. I've eaten everything in sight this week. 🐷 Off to weigh in at 7.30 tonight. So many things you said laura are the same as me! I also have holidays in may and July and need to lose 3 to 3 and a half Stone. Never thought of replying on here but thought it might do me good. Well done for all your losses. X

Hi Hun are you calorie counting or doing slimming world ?

22lb is fab well done. We all have our off weeks don’t we don’t worry I’m sure you will get back on track soon.

How did you get on at weighing?

Feel free to join us it does help comin on here

Haha I love a proper chicken dinner with loads of veg. I've not been having potatoes recently. When I do the yorkie wraps as I fill up with loads of veggies and can't eat it all, so don't have potatoes :)
Isn't it amazing how much veg you can have for such little calories.
Good luck tomorrow.

Ye well I had 100g of mash and the rest was meat and veg. The potato was really yummy tho I appreciated the small amount I had

Hi Hun are you calorie counting or doing slimming world ?

22lb is fab well done. We all have our off weeks don’t we don’t worry I’m sure you will get back on track soon.

How did you get on at weighing?

Feel free to join us it does help comin on here
Hiya. Thanks for replying. I lost 1 and half so not as bad as I thought. Lol. Only 3 to go until 2 stone!! I'm doing slimming world. I will defo be coming on here for support. Xx

Back