Joined slimming world tonight

Tea looks lovely! :D

Saw you put an S next to sweetcorn, just so you know sweetcorn isnt speed, or peas. They're still free though :)

If I don't get on tomorrow before your weigh in, good luck!!! xx

It was the baby corns they are s aren't they .

Thank you hopefully scales show a good loss DNt think il be matching you this week haha

OOOH just checked in my book yeah they are speed!! Did not realise that! I will be stocking up! Love the stuff! :D

Day 14

It's weigh day yayyy
This week has flown by for me which is great. Stuck to plan 100% so far, I know a lot will be thinking your only on day 14 but for me Iv always had a treat meal once a week and usually after weighing . I have no intentions of having a treat yet at all quite happy carrying on as I am.

It's been two weeks since I ate a mac ds/KFC and these are my fav places. Being as I'm a stay at home mum me and my daughter would usually visit these once a week at lunch time while we are out.i think it's more a convenience thing while I'm in town etc. I'm now planning my day and having lunch before I go out and if I am ever out il grab the correct things.

So today plan

Breakfast cereal HEX a and HEX b
Lunch - same as yesterday was gorg,pasta chicken peas and sweetcorn (4) mayo.
mushrooms (s)
Kiwi apple (s)
Tea- after slimming jacket potato with cheese and beans(s)other part HEX a .(2)
Mullerlight
syns 6

Last edited:
Good luck with your WI :)

Day 14

It's weigh day yayyy
This week has flown by for me which is great. Stuck to plan 100% so far, I know a lot will be thinking your only on day 14 but for me Iv always had a treat meal once a week and usually after weighing . I have no intentions of having a treat yet at all quite happy carrying on as I am.

It's been two weeks since I ate a mac ds/KFC and these are my fav places. Being as I'm a stay at home mum me and my daughter would usually visit these once a week at lunch time while we are out.i think it's more a convenience thing while I'm in town etc. I'm now planning my day and having lunch before I go out and if I am ever out il grab the correct things.

So today plan

Breakfast cereal HEX a and HEX b
Lunch - same as yesterday was gorg,pasta chicken peas and sweetcorn (4) mayo.
Might add mushrooms (s)
Tea- after slimming jacket potato with cheese and beans(s)other part HEX a .(2)
Mullerlight
syns 6

Good luck with your weigh in. From what I can see you have been really good so I'm sure you'll smash it :)
Well done on staying away from the fast food places, I know how hard that can be with a little one.

Come onnnnnnn I wanna know how much you've lost! Haha.

That lunch looks delish!! You're braver than me though, having pasta on Weigh Day! Lmao.

Week 2 and lost 2lb :)
Was hoping for 3 but haven't really loved off sofa much over weekend and start of week cause of my back. so I'm happy with that

Total of 8. 1/2 pounds in two weeks is pretty dam good I think :D

Week 2 and lost 2lb :)
Was hoping for 3 but haven't really loved off sofa much over weekend and start of week cause of my back. so I'm happy with that

Total of 8. 1/2 pounds in two weeks is pretty dam good I think :D
Awesome! Congratulations past the half a stone mark :0clapper:

Yep I'm also back at my two stone loss aswell . 10 weeks before crimbo I weighted 18.13 1/2 started doing a different diet lost 2 stone then put on 8lb over crimbo

So pleased I'm back on track now weighing 16.13 1/2. I still have a very long way to go but aiming for 3 stone then loose one final stone to take me to 13 stone . I'm breaking it up tho , once get another half stone I no I'm half way there and I can do it . :D
When it comes to the final stone I think I can look bck and think if I can loose 5 I can loose 1

Awesome!! Well done on losing 2 lb!!! :D :winner: 2lb a week is still good even if you were hoping for a bit more :)

I stay away from carbs on Weigh Day haha. I usually have home made soup, or some fish or something. Fruit is good too :) that's why I always have a treat after weigh in cause I hardly eat owt all day :rotflmao:

Ye that's good idea really , I always make sure I eat my tea after Iv been weighed and try and have something at 12 that will really fill me up cause has to last until 9pm .

I think Iv eaten more this week . I have been having fruit for the sake of it because it's speed. For example at night il look what Iv eaten and if isn't enough speed il go eat something that is even if I'm not hungry .

The woman has told me only eat if I'm hungry so going to scrap this idea and try add speed where I can into meals and if I don't not going to worry. I think it's all trial and error isn't it what works for some doesn't always work for everyone.

I remeber last time I lived on jackets and pasta no speed foods at all and lost loads .i shall see what happens next week

I had one of them the other day and it was gorgeous! :) Tastes just like the sweets!

I think it only really works if you eat your speed food with your meals cause it helps break down the rest of it or something like that. I've not had much speed over the past 2 days cause I've not had time to prepare much. Although, I did have loads in my curry tonight!

A good tip I read on here was to add grated carrot to any sauces that you make (bolognese, curry etc). It kind of disintergrates but is still there so you're still getting speed. And they are cheap as chips to buy. I did it tonight with the curry and couldn't even tell it was there :)

Think I might have pasta or a jacket potato tomorrow, feel like something huge and filling and tasty :)

Back