Joined slimming world tonight

Ye I think in the long run it's getting you used to having more veg on plate etc aswell .

Hubby starts day 1 today he will soon be Moaning lol. I'd do the carrot but he's so nosey would see me add it and say tastes weird even if didn't.

He's just a lovable nightmare haha

Day 15

My Iceland delivery is coming today so glad I did it means can just nip shop for few extras. Shopping with a 2year old just isn't fun. She has sarnie bannana crisps and still manages to be done by the time I finish so it's out out out haha.

I'm getting a lie in today as she's still asleep,was talking to herself at 3am for a good hour tho lol. I lay there listening ,hubby left at 4.30 woke me again so feeling tired this morning .

Food plan
Breakfast banana
Lunch naked noodle 1 cherry toms
Tea gammon egg chips 3
Orange
Choc snowman 9
Syns 13

This week I'm going to eat my meals , if still hungry add fruit if not not bothering. Also if speed comes into dinner times il add if it doesn't like tonight not bothering. Going to see how this works as a lot of spies food I added last week I wasn't hungry just had it.

Last edited:
Ye I think it depends what your eating doesn't it some meals are easy to add speed foods to.
Iv sent him with 2xalpen bars bannana yogurt crisps and chicken pasta. He leaves at 4.30 not back till 5 so going to make sure his tea ready when gets back as this is when he raids the cupboards. He will loose loads in first week think lost 10lb when did it a few years ago.

Glad Iv had the head start lol

Wow 10lb in a week that is a good start!
My hubby has Alpen Bars for work as well. I've never been to bothered with sweet stuff when I'm dieting but he is a chocolate addict so Alpen Bars seem to give him the sugar hit he needs.
It's great that he's supporting you. I kind of wish mine had started after me as he is now revelling in the fact that he lost more than me in the first week!

Haha ye they like to be in front lol. If I loose 1.5 next week il be at 10 and I bet u he looses that straight away.

He's also obsessed with choc I sent him with the Jaffa ones today as they were £1 a box he will prob like the choc ones tho

IMG_1181.JPG

Well done on your 2lb loss. Going great guns :)

I think the speed food as 1/3 of your plate is about portion control i.e. you fill 1/3 of your plate with veggies then you eat less pasta/rice etc. To be honest though, if you are losing, just do what you are doing. It's nice to have a secret weapon up for sleeve if you plateau as well.

I'm like you on weigh in day. I just eat a normal lunch and have my dinner after weighing in. I do sometimes have a little treat for dinner after weigh in as never goes in my diary as I start a fresh diary on a Tuesday morning. My rule is if it's not on the diary it doesn't count lol!!

Haha I like it lol, just goin to have speed with meal I would of originally had it with then eat normal free foods this week see how I get on. It's like if have 2 pork chops with jacket I would add veg and still have the above so if anything my portions are bigger lol. I'm full without the veg so don't really need to add extra .

Just saw on the other thread that you have bought a touring caravan. We have a caravan. It's brilliant. We go all over in ours. The furthest we have been is Switzerland, but we also often go half an hour down the road. I'll have to let you know some of our favorite sites :)

Ye, we had one about 6 years ago but I was working full time and worked most weekends. Didn't get the use out of it and also had storage fees. Since having Olivia I have been lucky enough to pack up work so it's ideal for us . Also we store on our drive now which saves quite abit.

Can't wait to use it I know last year a weeks holiday at haven down south was 1800 for the best van. In a tourer it's 350/380.

Little one loves going on holiday so really looking forward to it. Like you say weekends away and also weeks holidays. We live in leistershire she will be having weekends in Ashbourne as not to far. Going away in April for Easter should be good fun

Day 16

Breakfast- to busy
Dinner- cooked breakfast , eggs,bacon,beans
(S),mushrooms (s)and potatoes 1.5 actifry
1 toast HEX b
Tea chicken pasta with HEX a cheese on top 4
Kit Kat 5.5

Syns 11

Last edited:
We normally meet up with my parents and my brothers family at easter as they all have caravans too, but we will be away with the in laws this year celebrating my sister in laws 40th.

2 years ago we went to the Camping and caravan club site at Sandringham for Easter. It was a gorgeous site with direct access into the woods and they organised a big easter egg hunt for all the kids.

Another site we also like but closer to home is the one by Conkers. The site itself is fairly small and bland, but you can get straight into the forest for walking and cycling and they have a nice kids playground. The chip shop in the village is really nice (not very slimming though) and it's only about half an hour from home for us.

It was this one

https://g.co/kgs/SmDGde

If you are near Conkers, maybe try the site at Kingsbury water park. It is supposed to be really nice but it's only 10 minutes down the road from us so we haven't been there. Kingsbury is good for kids with lovely play areas and a little train and a petting zoo.

Day 17

Well last night was a tester , he had been in miserable mood all day and was really starting to annoy me. I knew it was cause he was on diet he sulks haha. After a day of seeing his miserable face I was shattered Comr tea time, I heard hill say to our daughter daddy wants a Indian . I was like mmmm this is my face food by the way . Our local Indian do the best korma ever. Sat there thinking about it for a good few hours haha, even working out syns and telling myself if I have no syns for 3 days will it be ok. it was now 8.30,all of a sudden I was like sod it im going in kitchen do myself some tea. I did chicken pasta followed by a kit Kat.

He ended up at the pizza shop and came back and had some beers aswell. Iv learnt something from this at times when you feel like this grab something quick and it takes the thorts away. As soon as you have eaten it doesn't bother you at all because your not hungry.

Looks like I'm back on it alone , not really bothered tho makes life a lot easier and don't have to put up with him sulking.

So happy me today , today's plan

Breakfast - bacon , beans, mushrooms and eggs

Dinner- jacket cheese and beans HEX a

Tea/ lamb shank in mint gravey 4.5 potatoes mash (2) roasts 1.5 brock,cauli,carrots

crunchie 6syns

syns 13

Last edited:
Day 17

Well last night was a tester , he had been in miserable mood all day and was really starting to annoy me. I knew it was cause he was on diet he sulks haha. After a day of seeing his miserable face I was shattered Comr tea time, I heard hill say to our daughter daddy wants a Indian . I was like mmmm this is my face food by the way . Our local Indian do the best korma ever. Sat there thinking about it for a good few hours haha, even working out syns and telling myself if I have no syns for 3 days will it be ok. it was now 8.30,all of a sudden I was like sod it im going in kitchen do myself some tea. I did chicken pasta followed by a kit Kat.

He ended up at the pizza shop and came back and had some beers aswell. Iv learnt something from this at times when you feel like this grab something quick and it takes the thorts away. As soon as you have eaten it doesn't bother you at all because your not hungry.

Looks like I'm back on it alone , not really bothered tho makes life a lot easier and don't have to put up with him sulking.

So happy me today , today's plan

Breakfast - bannana

Dinner - if out jacket with beans if in prob mug shot

Tea/ lamb shank in mint gravey 4.5 potatoes mash HEX a roasts 1.5 brock,cauli,carrots

HEX b alpen

Syns

Great job resisting and staying on plan even if it is on your own you've got the forum :greenapple:

Back