Joined slimming world tonight

Nope she's an cheeky 2 year old haha. She's being good so far today so can't moan will soon get fed up tho. It's my own fault for always letting her now it's all she wants is to walk.

Can't beilive it's wed already this week is going so fast, scales showed same as yesterday this morning so I might get on in morning and see a huge loss haha ye right who am I kidding lol

11 seconds is great it's like your holding on isn't it over a cliff lol. Do u count slow cause I don't haha it's a quick 12345 lol

If it's hurting your stomach it is working :) It is suppose to be great for your stomach. Hence me putting myself through it, lol! I try to count slowly but find myself speeding up the closer to 10 I get. Yes it is like clinging on for dear life, lol!

This week is going really slow for me, I've had a manic week at work and have almost been working around the clock to get our end of year accounts done. Roll on the weekend :)

Hopefully the scales will be nice to you in the morning and at class tomorrow eve :)

Day 26. It's FEB

Iv also decided that I'm not going to have 15 syns a day enless needed. I was looking back at my old food diary for s/w and I wouldn't have choc/brownies at night I just had 3 meals and on the odd day like maybe twice a week I would have something extra like a bag of crisps or Freddo. I think because I know I have them I go into kitchen searching lol and this has to stop I'm not hungry I just don't want to waste my syns haha. If a fancy something then yes I will have it but not having for the sake of it.
I know what you mean about having treats in the house, I don't buy multi packs of crisps in because I can eat a 24 pack in 2 days :eek: I'm such a greedy pants!

Lol that made me laugh. I ordered with shopping last week 5quid box 14 monster munch ,14 wotsits and 14 quavers as u can imagine I stare at these most days. Might make it so on a Saturday night I have a bag of crisps and some choc as like a weekend treat rather than every bloomin day lol

Well today has gone good not lol. So much for not having choc and nice things to use my syns up. Fancied something sweet so thort sod it il have a brownie warmed up oh my god was amazing like warm choc cake so I had another oops lol

I no but I don't understand why the scales aren't moving for me. Last time I would jump on scales half way through week and see a loss this isn't happening this time I'm hovering around the same weight going up and down and praying for a loss on weigh day. I reckon I'm going to have lost a pound this week. Last time I was loosing a good 2/3 a week without fail. The only thing diff was the fact I never snacked I would have jacket with chilli etc and not count my cheese and mayo but never had choc and crisps and things. I also went on 10 syns and only had what needed. Just wondering if the 15 doesn't agree with me . You know what it's like when scales aren't moving that fast you try to think of reasons why

Day 27

Iv made it to my 4th week weighing, not bad with a treat of 1 kebab all month that was yuk .

I love Thursdays haha

Today's plan

5 min work out x2
Planking for 8 secs haha beats 5 lol

Breakfast yogurt

Dinner Morrisons salad bar with chicken 3

Tea jacket in oven with cheese for when I return 3

2xhifi
2xbaby bell

Day 27

Iv made it to my 4th week weighing, not bad with a treat of 1 kebab all month that was yuk .

I love Thursdays haha

Today's plan

5 min work out x2
Planking for 8 secs haha beats 5 lol

Breakfast yogurt

Dinner Morrisons salad bar with chicken 3

Tea jacket in oven with cheese for when I return 3

2xhifi
2xbaby bell

Good luck for weigh in!!

Good luck at weight in! I haven't had an overly great week, I wasn't well at the weekend and I've craved sweet things, also crisps which is unusual for me! So I've allowed myself to have everything but I've syned them and instead of a bag of crisps, just a small handful and as for choc I've ended up buying mini bags of buttons and or freddo bars but litterally only as many as I'm allowed in a week, and I'm really strict with only having my syns. Hopefully as the weight fulls off it'll get easier and crave them much less.
Have you got any clothing in the next size down to spur you on? I was thinking about buying a nice summer dress when I've lost a stone and aim to lose the next stone so I fit in it! I'm a 16 at the moment so maybe i'll buy a 14 dress or even the next size down in jeans would be a biggie for me! I haven't been a 14 in about 2.5 years.

Well lost 1/2 was really disappointed at the time but oh well a loss is a loss least going in the right direction. I really do think time of the month is playing a big part of this. As Iv said before not long come off depo and only have one since then so this could effect me for a good few weeks. Now 3 days late so hopefully something will happen before next week weigh day.

Things can only get better hopefully the excersise will help haven't really moved out the the house this week either will Olivia being poorly.

Here is to next week :)

Good luck at weight in! I haven't had an overly great week, I wasn't well at the weekend and I've craved sweet things, also crisps which is unusual for me! So I've allowed myself to have everything but I've syned them and instead of a bag of crisps, just a small handful and as for choc I've ended up buying mini bags of buttons and or freddo bars but litterally only as many as I'm allowed in a week, and I'm really strict with only having my syns. Hopefully as the weight fulls off it'll get easier and crave them much less.
Have you got any clothing in the next size down to spur you on? I was thinking about buying a nice summer dress when I've lost a stone and aim to lose the next stone so I fit in it! I'm a 16 at the moment so maybe i'll buy a 14 dress or even the next size down in jeans would be a biggie for me! I haven't been a 14 in about 2.5 years.

Hi Leigh thort u had been abit quiet lol. Hopefully your feeling better a lot going round . I'm in a 18 at the min I have size 16s in my wardrobe and a pair of bay jeans which I would say are more like a size 14, these are my goals

Iv been to b and ms today and got loads of goodies all within my syns like to have things in the house . Also some great bargains in there like 3 mug shots for a pound

a lose is a loss, well done. Average your loses and I bet you'll see that it evens out. I'm aiming for 1lb a week but no gains, but life happens lol good luck for next week.

Yep I was aiming at 2lb a week but doesn't always turn out like that . Think I'm going to think the same now aim for 1lb any more is a bonus . Iv lost 81/2 pound in 4 weeks so that's not bad going. Hopefully my body will sort its self out in time and the loses will get better

Back