Joined slimming world tonight

I should try this planking thing, I'd probably only be able to do 2 seconds lol!

Where you been, anywhere nice? xx

Ul laugh when you first try it it kills haha my daughter tries to climb on my back which don't help can really feel it working tho.

Mums got week hol this week so it's been get up get ready and go out lol I'm not used to this so it's nice to get out house. I do go out but only so many places can go isn't there lol. Just been visiting family today that live about half hour away and went round few shops.

Trying to find a top to wear on Saturday it's date night with hubby and also celebrating my bday for the following wed as won't go out in the week.

Want to wear something new as always wear the same you know what it's like feel big in everything and just go for baggy stuff. Hoping can see an improvement with the 2 stone Iv lost haven't brought anything new yet as have loads of smaller things in my wardrobe

Thats awesome! :D My side/lung hurts really bad at the moment, so I wont be trying it just yet!

I don't really get out much, it is nice when you can get out the house a bit :)

Thats awesome! :D My side/lung hurts really bad at the moment, so I wont be trying it just yet!

I don't really get out much, it is nice when you can get out the house a bit :)

Ye it's just doing different things and it's also nice having help with Olivia she's a handful at times lol.

Ye don't try until your 100% don't want you getting worse. It effects your stomach the most which is great cause mines huge lol

8 hours no way that is crazy I just drop onto the floor after my time is up lol haha . Only managed 5 last week tho can easily build it up

Day 33
Bit late replying today been out this morning to see a friend with her lil boy.

Breakfast 2xhifi
Dinner pasta and sauce
Tea mug shot
2xbaby bell ,orangesx2
Syns zero and sticking at zero its soon weigh day

I'm not really a salad person to be honest don't mind abit with jacket potato but wouldn't really put this pasta etc.

I asked at group about adding speed foods because at one point I was having my dinner and having speed fruits after. My question was is it best to have these to speed loss up or not have anything if don't feel need for more food. The reply was if your not hungry dont eat it .

So for example with pasta I just see it as it's better on its own rather than adding more calories, enless I cut down on the pasta and add some salad of course. I share these with my daughter and it's fine for lunch and Keeps me
Going till tea time

Yeah I've cut right down on my carbs, so like tonight is mac'n'cheese but it'll be less than a 1/3 of my plate as going to fry button mushrooms, onions and red pepper and mix in with it! yum! I had a friend once that wasn't fussed on salad, although there were certain things she did like, like cucumber and tomatoes, so anything helps, thing is if you have a big bowl of pasta and no speed, then you may not lose as much as if you ate more speed less pasta, but any loss is better than no loss. I'm a huge salad/veg lover! My kids aren't so keen, hopefully one day they'll learn to love it as much as me.

Ye I should deffo have the less carbs and add more speed but I just don't haha. Then I think oh sod it cause not exactly bad sharing a pasta packet.

I don't mind lettuce cucumber and tomatoes but only iceburg lol. I couldn't eat this every day tho yuk lol. I think because I DNt eat a lot of it I manage to stick to the diet better as I know I can still loose eating other things.

I tried the cauli rice but wasn't keen and I love cauliflower. I think I'd have to be really hungry to bother with it again

Back