Joined slimming world tonight

Oh really see I really like cauli but just seems wrong to me haha
Me too lol!

Also I will not be trying planking rofl! That also seems wrong to me, as well as magic pancakes that taste like omelette with sweetener in it and scan bran! :bolt:

When I joined SW, every time I've joined, they've said at least 1/3rd of your plate should be speed food (to be fair mine is usually more). It's cause it helps break down the other stuff as well, so you can still have the full pasta, but having some added broccoli with it would help it digest better.
I'm a proper stickler for having speed food. lol. And when I dont have enough I hardly lose so I know it works.

But each to their own! xxx

I think it's because I prefer the nice stuff more haha . Takes a few weeks figure out what works best doesn't it . Going to try salads next week with my meals although won't really be able to tell as next week is goin to be a bad week. I can't wait haha deffo having an Indian takeaway on bday and will be drinking and eating on sat lol

Day 34
Week 5 weigh day woop woop time is flying by

Breakfast 2x hifi
Lunch something light while I'm out
Tea jacket cheese and beans when I return at 9pm

It only seems like 5 minutes since you last weighed in! This week has flown by.
Good luck on the scales :)

I try to have salad or veg with most meals but it can sometimes be hard. Like today I have leftover chilli and rice but there won't be any salad or veg with it. So what I try to do is have one meal a day with salad or veg.

Ye this week has flown by which is a great thing.

I fancy trying the pizza but someone said at group it's horrid and have to use knife and fork as falls to bits so kind of put me off

Ye this week has flown by which is a great thing.

I fancy trying the pizza but someone said at group it's horrid and have to use knife and fork as falls to bits so kind of put me off

I suppose it would fall to bits but I'm not sure that would bother me as I use a knife and folk to eat pizza. I don't know why but I always have and it's not that I'm posh, lol.

I suppose it would fall to bits but I'm not sure that would bother me as I use a knife and folk to eat pizza. I don't know why but I always have and it's not that I'm posh, lol.

I found a recipe for a HexB pizza base the other day which I'm dying to try!! It's a bread mix flour that you can make into pizza bases as your HexB. Fairly small bases I guess but for an extra 6 syns you can double the size, which is what I'm probably going to do. I just need to get to a big Asda to find it! http://basementbakehouse.com/2016/04/syn-free-hexb-pizza-slimming-world/

FYI if anyone does make this, it seems that around 65g - 70g of raw dough makes 60g of cooked pizza base. :)

Ment to say the scales look promising for me this morning so hopefully today is going to be a good one. Another good point is totm has finally arrived so that could muck it up for me but so glad and I will hopefully get better losses after. I had a feeling this would happen as I would expect a good loss next week but won't happen as il be eating crap most of the week haha

Ment to say the scales look promising for me this morning so hopefully today is going to be a good one. Another good point is totm has finally arrived so that could muck it up for me but so glad and I will hopefully get better losses after. I had a feeling this would happen as I would expect a good loss next week but won't happen as il be eating crap most of the week haha

Good luck for tonight!
How come you will be eating crap next week?

When I joined SW, every time I've joined, they've said at least 1/3rd of your plate should be speed food (to be fair mine is usually more). It's cause it helps break down the other stuff as well, so you can still have the full pasta, but having some added broccoli with it would help it digest better.
I'm a proper stickler for having speed food. lol. And when I dont have enough I hardly lose so I know it works.

But each to their own! xxx
I am the same, it's so much more satisfying to me adding in all the speed and hopefully now I've reduced my fruit this week also, I'm hoping for a bigger loss, i'm actually stuffed silly with what I'm eating but the scales are smiling at me. Fingers crossed!

Good luck for tonight!
How come you will be eating crap next week?

It's my bday next wed so daughter is stopping at my mums on Saturday so we shall be going for a meal And drinking. Then on my actual bday my mums off so will more than likely go for a meal and Iv said to hubby want an Indian takeaway that night as love korma and naan bread. Expecting a gain next thurs going to try and have no many syns for rest of the week tho

It's my bday next wed so daughter is stopping at my mums on Saturday so we shall be going for a meal And drinking. Then on my actual bday my mums off so will more than likely go for a meal and Iv said to hubby want an Indian takeaway that night as love korma and naan bread. Expecting a gain next thurs going to try and have no many syns for rest of the week tho
Oh yeah!! You might be surprised, sometimes it can be delayed by a week. Enjoy your birthday meals and fun, my 40th is 5.5 months away!! I hope to have lost 2-3 stones by then, but we'll see, it may slow way down.

Hmm I was hoping for 2 a week and hoping be at 2.5 stone by my bday which would mean a stone at slimming world but hasn't happened lol

Back