Day 44

Breakfast bannana
Dinner jacket with chilli 6
Popcorn 6
Afternoon snacks 2x hifi 2x baby bells
Tea gammon jacket and salad plain now as he syns

Syns total 12

Last edited:
Scales are showing 1lb higher than what they were last time I got weighed at group so the salads are working haha . Il be really happy if I get a pound loss this week. I reckon it's do able still got 5 days. Might try some sp days but it's thinking of things to eat il have to have a think

yes not much damage and lots of time to make a difference!!

how about salads no carbs but protein lunch or tea and homemade soup the other meal.

you get an extra hexb too on sp!!

Ye this is what I'm thinking do tues and wed. Ye if have chicken salads for dinner so that's an easy one. Just thinking I could have omelette couldn't I for tea if have chicken and mushroom one really want to try one yours looked lovely.

Haven't ever made soup I like the sound of the soup maker but can't really afford one at the min wouldn't know where to start without one.

Hmm 4 hifi bars lol I'd prob have cereal for breakfast then save bars for in day.

Ye well if I loose 1lb i would of lost 3 1/2 this week cause I gained 2 1/2 if that makes sense lol :

Really want to push myself this week because I was only 2 1/2 off my stone at group

Well just been Costco had jacket with chilli on counting it as 6 syns. Then went into boots and they sold the popcorn I love haha that makes me at 12 syns for today oh well it's the weekend

Day 45

Morning can't believe how fast the days go day 45 already time is flying by.

Today we are waiting In for a potty to arrive for Olivia. She did a wee in hers the other day so think it's time to start now. Getting her a
3 in 1 one that starts as potty then can be a toilet seat topper and a step for the sink which she will love . When that arrives need to nip to town for a few bits so depending on what time we get back may start this afternoon or tomorrow morning . I thort il then use her cheap potty she already has to take out with my In bag under pushchair then when goes on toilet get s little seat thing to take out instead.

This means we shall be stuck in house this week why she gets used to it. She's a bright little thing so fingers crossed she will get the hang of it .

Todays food
Breakfast -banana
Dinner -Broccoli and cheese pasta (0.5)2x baby bell 2xhifi bars
Tea Toby Carvery 15
Syns 15.5

Last edited:
Do you know what was the best buy with having my kids? The step haha, we still have it and my two are 10.5 and 7 now and they still use it and love it, bit of tmi but it's also good for you to use when going no. 2 haha, its the most natural position to be crouched down and helps you go more easily. So I can see myself keeping this step!

I'm sure your little one will get the hang of it, she's still really little though so there will be accidents, my two had accident's even in the reception year at primary school but by year 1 aged 5-6 they were fine in day, however night time still odd accident for my daughter.

What's this step never seen that.

See I think she's young. But my hubby granny really pissed me off at weekend intact really upset me. Olivia struggles when pooing she has to take lactulose to soften it . She came to me and started to go red so knew wanted a poo. His gran says oh has she not got a potty I went no , but the other day she did a wee in her potty so I think she's ready now so going to do it soon. I said been waiting for better weather so can walk around in in front room with just pull ups on.

Her reply was john (her son) was out of nappies at 1 it's nothing to do with being ready if you stick at it they will do it . I told you that when she was 18months old. All these books talk rubbish.

Anyway went in to kitchen and heard her say to hubby it's the mother nothing to do with being ready it's the mother. He never said a word back

As you can imagine I was fuming that she had nerve to say that behind my back and the fact he never said anything to her

. Anyway after spending most of weekend feeling like a crap mum and being upset,
I decided to start her because I do believe she is ready . Also hubby explained that he was shocked what she said that's why didn't comment and chose to ignore her.

Bloody family eh

It's probably easier to ignore her Laura, in the old days they were potty training as early as 6-12 months, I think I was 11 months but as granny said, it's the mother that is on at the child to keep going on potty constantly. It wasn't for me as much as my mum went on, I didn't mind that my baby needed a nappy! Sorry to hear that she has trouble going, have you spoken to your health visitor about it?

Just not nice saying it basically trying to tell hubby that nothing to do when they are ready it's all down to me lol.

Iv taken her docs she been on it for a year now was fine until started on cows milk so only has 5oz now and has more calcium in her diet. It's due to be reviewed in march so will see. She's ok with lactulose and loads of fruit and veg but shouldn't have to take it will make her bowel lazy

Well today food plan didn't really go to plan had pasta and sauce for dinner the cheese and broccoli which I think is 0.5. Then tonight we went to Toby Carvery god it was nice. Had like everything on my plate big Yorkshire, pork,beef, tiny bit stuffing , 3 roast , mash , beans, Peas ,cauliflower cheese gravy and bit apple sauce . I have no idea what the Yorkshire will be Iv counted it as 15

Day 46

Bit late on today as been busy with Olivia done some wees in potty and no accidents yet proud mummy:D

We were both getting fed up stuck in house so decided to walk out to the shop get some fresh air. Gave her a lil break aswell from remeber your potty is there if need wee haha.

Grabbed a grilled chicken and bacon salad why I was there with a bag of my fav popcorn. So much for only having 10 syns upto weigh day lol.

Prob just have something light for tea like mug shot

Food today
Breakfast 2x oranges, 2x hifi
Dinner Tesco chicken and bacon pasta ?
Popcorn 6
Tea 2xbaby bell scrambled eggs
Syns to many

Last edited:
Right I have got 3 weeks to loose as much weight as possible. Helpppppp

Hubby was invited to a work thing last week at the belfry and I really wanted to go, he was like cost abit cause I'd need something to wear he would need a new suit so said wasn't bothering. Anyway he knew I really wanted to go included food drinks and free taxi home sounds amazing to me lol. He had to let them know on Friday if was attending turns out he has said we will attend and told me today we are going :D

Slightly annoyed because I deffo wouldn't of eaten what I ate last week would of jut stuck to 1 meal. It's Saturday 18th march so after weighing on Thursday Iv basically got 3 weeks . I really want to get 3lb a week and going to try and do everything I can to get this. This will put me at 16.1.

Iv even thort about doing my exante bars for a week to get a big loss but the thort of that depresses me lol. If only I could get to 15.9 felt alright at that lol. Think is with bars I could prob get 8 off first week but may gain following week as return to slimming world. As I'm typing this tho I'm thinkin sp days. :eek: This could save me .

Well if you want it then you'll stick with it Laura, only you can control yourself, I had 3 mini chocolate donuts sitting on my desk this morning that someone had left me in charge of no doubt and I ignored them and then someone else took them, I REALLY want to lose weight that means controlling myself and being strict with sticking to plan, having my syns which is what they are there for but I honestly wouldn't be having takeaways until I get to target. It's up to you. But good luck.

Oh I'm not having any takeaways now until after this night lol. The rate it comes off normally doesn't really bother me that much now as long as I loose a loss is loss . Don't get me wrong I have a bigger smile on my face for a bigger loss which I know I would get if didn't have odd treat.

Thing is with me when I really crave something I'm better off having it or I will just go off the wagon which will cause a much bigger gain. Soon as I have what I want I get straight back onto it.

I know it's wrong and i am trying to improve on doing this it's so hard when used to having like 3 takeaways a week this is an improvement lol.

Think il go for another walk later lol

I understand it's a habit but personally I wouldn't be wasting money paying for a plan I'm not sticking with haha, but that's your choice, I'm loving being healthy anyway so it's a bonus.

Back