Joined slimming world tonight

Wow you are so focused :)
It is so easy to stay focused when you keep seeing good loses but like you say it's the bitty bits that make it harder. I'm at that stage now and it is really hard. I am hoping that next week I will see atleast 1lb and that will hopefully give me a bit of a boost for the week after.

Just keep at it and just get on with your life try not to think about it that's the best advice I can give. I think soon as we see a 2lb loss on scales or more completely changes the way we look at it doesn't it . The way I look at it is I'm not bloated I am eating healthy and I'm not gaining weight which is great. Just remeber these things and the weight will follow some weeks less than others but will even out. Stay strong you can do it just need to get back in the zone

Just keep at it and just get on with your life try not to think about it that's the best advice I can give. I think soon as we see a 2lb loss on scales or more completely changes the way we look at it doesn't it . The way I look at it is I'm not bloated I am eating healthy and I'm not gaining weight which is great. Just remeber these things and the weight will follow some weeks less than others but will even out. Stay strong you can do it just need to get back in the zone

I know hun and I am really trying hard to stay motivated.
I think once I get a little bit more weight gone it won't effect me so much as I will be nearer to my target but at the minute I'm still the heaviest I've ever been :(
But I will get there, I know I will this time :)

That's awesome hun, got everything crossed for you! :D Good luck xxxx

Aww! Excellent, I hope you did a little happy dance at the scales, I do lol!

Thank you ladies got my stone award as now at 1 stone 2 pounds. Weighing 16.6 which means 2 stone 7 1/4 pounds gone forever and will never be returning. This is on there scales so mine will be even better haha . Just had another pasta and sauce for tea to tired tonight to be bothered with anything else.

Hubby lost 7 3/4 this was his first week, he then had a kebab but knows it's straight back onto it tomorrow.

Well done hun that's fab!! And your hubby too!! :D
So pleased for you, you've worked hard for that this week :)

Might try a couple myself!! Would struggle with the yoghurt though cause I like overnight oats at the moment! X

It's worth doing honestly I was like oh salad again for tea but when you see scales move the following morning your like ye I'm so doin that again today.

I have either scrambled eggs or 2hifi and 2 oranges.

Tell you what is nice Iceland pre cooked tikka chunks 0.5 syns for the pack great for sp days

Day 55

Busy day today got to go into town to the bank then food shopping. Also got to nip to Iceland as there cooked chicken pieces are nice and need to stock up.

Shoppin is going to be hell im making KFC chicken, lasagne , chicken curry and pitta pizzas this week so got to search shop for new ingredients so going to take longer than normal. Hoping Olivia will be in a good mood and make it easy prob won't happen lol.

Food today
Breakfast 2xbaby bell and 2xhifi
Dinner none
Tea KFC chicken , wedges and beans
Syns 2

Last edited:
You have so got this plan sussed now, it's like it's clicked haha, well done and what is pitta pizza's? I love pizza and do miss having them, so would love to know! As well as carbs I've cut back on protein also, trying to eat more speed but I'm assuming you would using wholemeal pitta bread as hexB with cheese hexA on top?

God today has been non stop just sat down . The pizza is going to be white pitta for 7.5 syns I don't think you can have pitta for a b option doesn't say anything on app or in the book. I prefer white anyway so going to add puree cheese HEX a mushrooms chicken and sweetcorn . Going to have it with chips so total will be 10.5 for me it's worth the syns as I love pizza and will be a nice treat.

Well tonight tea omg it was gorgeous KFC chicken with wedges and beans yummy. Il post a pic below. I thort the smash was free as some people say they don't syn it bit confusing with this tweak thing don't really understand it . I'm going to syns it as 4 so works out 2 syns when sharing. I used 50 grams which was 8 spoon fulls . It says 100g prepared is 58 cals so hopefully Iv syned it at plenty .

IMG_1714.JPG IMG_1715.JPG IMG_1716.JPG IMG_1718.JPG

Shopping went good today she was quite good so treated her to the ride at the end lol. Spent a lot this week tho 90 pound that's without 8 on bars and will need about 5 pound in week for few more bits of fruit so much for 80 budget. Hoping next week will be cheaper tho as brought a lot of ingredients today.

Didn't even get any dinner today have been that busy didn't really feel that hungry to be honest which is always a good thing.

Iv also sliced my finger doing wedges trust me first thing I try and do that haha

Hope you have all had a good day

Day 56

Hubby at work again all weekend so it just us. Been chilling this morning and goin get cleaning done this afternoon and go on a walk as the sun is out which is nice

Breakfast 2xoranges 1apple
Dinner prawn pasta salad 2
Tea chicken curry rice and a naan at 9.5
Snacks 2xbaby bell 2x hifi
Syns 11.5

Back