Joined slimming world tonight

Have a good day you two! Enjoy your meals! I have exercised, had breakie, been on here, walked the dog and need to go shopping (which I hate)... I'll have lunch and then go I think.

Oooooh that looks lovely :D

Looks great!

Does anyone else on here struggle sleeping at night . I used to be asleep for 9.30 before starting this diet. Iv got so much energy now most nights it 12/1 before I'm asleep just not tired at all anymore

I wish! Maybe you need to up your exercise a bit, if Olivia is having a nap, are you able to do a exercise dvd? Or a brisk walk before bed for 10 mins round the block might help.
I'm usually ready for bed at 10pm if not before and out like a light! I had a night a couple of weeks ago where I had awful trouble sleeping and then remembered I had 3 coffee's and a diet coke, caffeine doesn't usually effect me but it did that day, so I've cut out the coke and only have 1-2 cups of coffee a day now, also drinking loads more water. I'm trying to use my herbal tea's up so been making it and leaving it go cold and keep in a bottle in the fridge, really refreshing and makes a change. I also have squash.

Iv been drinking a lot of cherry Pepsi I reckon could be that didn't think . I don't really drink much tho need to make sure I'm drinking enough but squash lol.

Do want to get s excersise DVD just abit skint at mo and getting my hair done on Friday, also like to take Olivia soft play once a week and do things so all costs. Have decided to going swimming at 3stone

Day 57

Hope everyone is good woke up tired this morning after not getting to sleep till late but oh well il survive .

Today's food

Breakfast banana
Dinner mug shot
Tea shep pie slimming world one with veg
Apple
Snacks hifi bars

I decided last night while I couldn't sleep that once I reach 3stone I'm going to take Olivia swimming once a week. In April I said I would also go gym with my mate so that's more excersise. Will hopefully go gym and swimming once a week as well as taking Olivia during the week.

Really looking forward to next week brought more stuff today for more recepies

Lasagne
Shep pie tonight
Different curry

Last edited:
Thanks Hun been thinking about gettin an excersise bike again but it's finding somewhere for it to go , we have 2 spare rooms but they are full haha one is computer room other in my dressing room lol which I can't wait to fill .

I have my hair blonde highlights nice to have it fresh again

that'll be nice!

I used to have my conservatory kitted out with a bike, rowing machine and stepper, I didn't keep on top of it, they are good for hanging stuff on haha. I made more use of the gym but mainly only in the lighter months, when it gets cold and dark, that's when I always seem to give up going as much, might be different in the future once the kids are grown up, no chance of going right now.

I love summer! Spring can be nice and even into Autumn, the only thing good about winter is Christmas and that goes so quickly, I think jan-march are the most depressing months.

Well tonight tea was bit of a disaster lol. It was shep pie with beef mince and tomato based so hubby wasn't keen said didn't go with mash which I kind of agree on. Olivia ate the lot really enjoyed it . He ended up with spaghetti on toast lol. Iv saved the rest for Olivia next to nights as we have chicken and she is hit and miss with it sometimes.

IMG_1746.JPG IMG_1747.JPG

Back