Joined Slimming World tonight!

I don't think theres much point in joining a slimming club unless you are prepared to stay. Sometimes if you have gained or only lost a small amount could quite easily put you off carrying on, but I think that you get motivation by listening to what the others in the group have done
I see what you are saying but sometimes that weekly WI is enough to make me stay on track. I try to stay for the class but sometimes I can't due to other commitments

I see what you are saying but sometimes that weekly WI is enough to make me stay on track. I try to stay for the class but sometimes I can't due to other commitments

i havent been to class for for 2 weeks and im feeling demotivated i definitly need it

Thank you!:D

Need help at the mo actually.....:p

I'm on a red day, and have used up my healthy extras for the day. Had steak and baked potato for dinner and not sure if I have to count the potato as a syn, and if so, how many.:confused:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!xxx

Sorry - only just seen your question, but obv Nanny answered it for you. Id have said the same, take her advice she is the oracle! xxx

Lost 5lbs tonight!!!:D

So happy, as I didn't think I'd lose anything like that, as I've been eating like a horse, and it's my totm. So happy!:D

:happy096: Well done xx

Thanks everyone!

I'm still high as a kite! :D

My appetite seems to have gotten smaller the past couple of days. Not going overboard with the free foods the way I was at the start, because i don't seem to be as hungry, and I'm not snacking in between meals which is amazing for me.

Maybe I'm ill!! lol! :D

Lost 2.5lbs this week, to take me just under 15stone!!! So happy, as I'[ve struggled to get out of the 15's for a few months now.

Haven't been under 15stone in about 5 years! Feels great! I keep looking in my book cos I can't believe it! hehe!!!

P.S if poss, could someone give me this weeks password, as I didn't stay for meeting and forgot to ask!:(

Well done on getting out of the 15's, it's always great to shift into another stone-zone! Unfortunately we are not allowed to share the password on here

Back