joined sw for the last time - diary

nicnocks

Well i have decided that this is it, i need to shift this stupid weight, it is getting me down. Joined class last weds, was really good thurs and fri but last night was really bad, im gutted , it was all because i wasn't organised grr! So back to 100% from today to see if i can get a loss for weds, i will be happy with anything as long as its a loss. I will be mortified if i gain on my first weigh in lol. Also it is the week before payday so will be doing sw on a budget this week. So far had a Cheese (45g half fat) and tomato 3 egg omlette and just about to have some strawberries and apple topped with total 0%.

Hi Nicnocks, good luck this week, I'm sure it will be fine for you. I'm also re-joining this week (Thursday) so bring it on :). Emma

well had a disaster over the weekend, sat had lots of vodka and ended up binging on crisps choc haribo, cakes and sunday was the same. weigh in is tomorrow so i done 100% yesterday and hopefully today will be the same. Sticking to original as i seem to have better losses with less carbs. fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow , even 1 pound would be great, don't want to have my first weigh in with a gain! x

well i have never been so shocked in my life, i lost 5lbs :) , think the couple of red days helped. todays food was, 2 rocky road hi fi bars with a cuppa (yum, first time i've tried them), luch was a jacket potato with 'egg mayo' (used a couple of laughing cows as part of my a mashed with the egg, some salt and pepper, very yummy) and a big spinach salad with ff dressing. Dinner is going to be batchelors pasta n sauce with actifry chips and a big spinach salad with sweet chilli dressing. Having a wee green day, so will need to have another hexb in there somewhere. I love sw :)

feeling quite motivated today, long may it continue. Brekkie was 2 hi fi bars and a cuppa, lunch was jacket potato, ham salad and savoury rice and dinner is my own version of mushy pea curry with rice and salad. Goin to do a couple ee days then back to red on sunday i think x

Back