joined SW tonight

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
It was okay, the other members were very nice and friendly.
I didnt feel that the consultant explained it well at all, she just kind of explained the plan to the whole group instead of just the newbies, and very much just skimmed over it all. Which is fine, ive done it before and now got the new book etc, so will be able to work it all out.
She also didnt explain the extra easy or anything at all! So am hoping that that is in the book too.
Also I never got the password for the website so might have to ring her tomorrow and ask her for that.
I asked her about BreastFeeding and she said it is one extra healthy extra A choice that you are supposed to have. I have been told by other people that it is more than this, but 1 extra is fine by me, cos 3 HE A choices will be more milk and cheese than I have been having anyway.
I have one question, is Tesco light choices cottage cheese free?

Sorry you weren't impressed with your meeting, is the consultant new?
Yes, the cottage cheese is free, I believe all 'diet' cottage cheese is, whatever the flavour.

Well done for joining class hun , sorry your werent' impressed with your consultant though x

Well done for joining and good luck :)
I can't afford to go to classes at the moment because I can't really afford it. A very good friend of mine has donated me the starter pack so I'm mainly going from that as well as looking for handy hints and tips on here. Some of the threads are absolutely fantastic on this forum :D

Well done for joining and good luck :)
I can't afford to go to classes at the moment because I can't really afford it. A very good friend of mine has donated me the starter pack so I'm mainly going from that as well as looking for handy hints and tips on here. Some of the threads are absolutely fantastic on this forum :D
Cheeky - I wouldn't be going either if I hadn't got to target because of the cost so if you need anything let me know - you can send me a PM and I wil look for you, I have tons of recipes & stuff I could email to you if you need them.

Cheeky - I wouldn't be going either if I hadn't got to target because of the cost so if you need anything let me know - you can send me a PM and I wil look for you, I have tons of recipes & stuff I could email to you if you need them.

Thank you so much!! That's really lovely of you. I feel awful asking for help from people who are paying to go to classes and stuff tho :eek: I've been looking on Ebay for some books, but they seem a bit expensive. The main things I'm interested in are green recipes, particularly free syn things, and some desserts :p

Thank you so much!! That's really lovely of you. I feel awful asking for help from people who are paying to go to classes and stuff tho :eek: I've been looking on Ebay for some books, but they seem a bit expensive. The main things I'm interested in are green recipes, particularly free syn things, and some desserts :p

I have the dessert recipe book which I never use so if you PM me your address I will post it to you - I do look at it but I never ake anything so it just sits in the corner of kitchen gathering crumbs!

Tesco light choices cottage cheese is free except for the Pineapple flavour and that is ½ a syn per 100g or 1½ syns per 300g tub...

Back