Joined the gym today

carol233

As you all know my weight loss is super sloooooooow :break_diet: so i decided to join the gym and i did so today :character00115:. I will be going twice a week and hopefully speed up my weight loss:airquote:.

Nice one! Hope it goes well for you

Woohoo! Well done! You'll love it!

My best piece of advice to you will be to keep it up, as when you miss a session its very easy to not go to the next then its on a downward spiral!

But it really will inspire you! Have fun! :D

It can be hard work but has been paying off for me. Swimming and the couch to 5k challenge are good starting points.

Good luck with it.

I'm joining tomorrow (really I am!) Looking forward to it as they offer loads of classes at mine, plus my flatmate goes to the same one so I will have an exercise buddy. I'm also quite looking forward to buying some new clothes to work out in this w/e as I literally have one pair of tracksuit bottoms and one pair of sport shorts.

Good luck with the gym, I hate gums. But I have got on the wagon againe excercise, did go to Zumba but it was pants! so instread brought Minstry of Sound exercise dvd and giving it a wril tomorrow - and Sunday I will feel the effort put in!

thx everyoneeeeeeee

Well done you - i couldn't do it so good for you:) See if they have a zumba class - they're really fun and you certainly work up a sweat haha. Let us know how you get on!! xxxxx

thx alll its been so good i feel fit already lol (not really) i have tried zumba before but its not very fun with a bad knee. i hope after all these weeks ok slow loss this will speed it upppppppp

Good luck. I really enjoy going to the gym but you have to be so careful not to find that you have every intention of going but finding lots of excuses for not going lol.
I started going again last week after going about once in the last 3 months... oops lol

Back