Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Joined the site at last

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by trailertramp, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. trailertramp

trailertramp Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.08%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all, my name is susy and I have been looking on this site now for the past couple of weeks, been on/off slimming world for a year but have decided to get thin and fit for summer. So far i have lost 1 and half stone since last year but seem to have stuck for a while. On monday i decided to start the diet again using the wlimming world recipes and at the moment have a load of quiches in the oven as they are sin free, I will have sw chips and salad with it. Any way looking forward to the summer and hopefully a slimmer me. Good luck to all and lets hope we all get trimmer. x :):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum Susie
    wish you every success on your weightloss journey

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.