Joined Today

soontobeslim2009

Well after trying all kinds of diets without much success I have decided enough is enough, so today I have joined WW.

A new year, new plan and new me.

Wish me luck everyone I need to lose 5 and a half stone so me thinks its going to be a mountain to climb instead of a brisk walk, but I will do it this time.

Just joined yesterday myself. And have rather more than 5st to lose:ashamed0005:.
I was daunted by the points system, but I bought the calculator & used it for the first time today & was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was.
I'll probably be taking out the Monthly Pass next week, it will give me access to the online tracking. Going back to pen & paper after using the internet to track is so awkward.:rolleyes:

Hi, I've just joined my self. Looking at loosing around 4st, as I'm currently 20st.9lb. I'm currently on weight watchers online but cant decided wether or not to attend a meeting to see what its all about. What do you all think?

Bigdaddydave said:
Hi, I've just joined my self. Looking at loosing around 4st, as I'm currently 20st.9lb. I'm currently on weight watchers online but cant decided wether or not to attend a meeting to see what its all about. What do you all think?

Hi, there are lots that do it online. There is lots of help on this site tho. I personally find that need the incentive of getting weighed at class to keep me motivated. The class I go to has a nice bunch of people and I've picked up a few good tips just by chatting to the others there....good luck whatever you choose...xx

hi, I joined last night, and am rearing to go!!! Over the last two years I have put on over 2 stone - and was already overweight:(. But new year new me. Good luck to everyone and heres to a slim and healthy year:D

Back