Joined tonight :)

rainbow_brite

Just to say thanks for all your support so far. I did it - I joined tonight - the new me starts now !! Apologies if there'll be loads of questions from me in the next few days and weeks!

Well done hun and good luck with your weight loss journey :)

xxx

Hi Rainbow!! Welcome and Best of luck!!! I am sure we all ask loads of questions, even daft ones, when we start out, and even after being around for a while.

Hi there and well done!!

You should never be hungry and I'm sure you will find new ways of adapting all your favourite meals to sw friendly ones. My advise would be to keep a diary. If you post one on here we can look at it and help you if you are unsure of anything. Remember there are no silly questions and the chances are someone else is thinking the same thing.

Good luck with your journey.

X

Hi there and well done!!

You should never be hungry and I'm sure you will find new ways of adapting all your favourite meals to sw friendly ones. My advise would be to keep a diary. If you post one on here we can look at it and help you if you are unsure of anything. Remember there are no silly questions and the chances are someone else is thinking the same thing.

Good luck with your journey.

X
hi hun welcome to s/w and minimins sound advice from mrs v. good luck losing the lbs x

Back