Joing WW after two months of Cambridge

Hi All I am joing WW tomorrow night as I have to come off Cambridge due to getting Kidney stones (not nice) anyway I have been on the website and down loaded the voucher and will be going to my first meeting full of positive energy tomorrow! I have lost 52lb in 8 weeks on the cambridge so a good boost to start x

Ooo sorry to hear about your kidney stone!

Good luck with WW, you certainly sound fired up for it. Kepp us posted on how you get on.

Snail. x

Hi there

Well done on losing 52lbs. Im sure youll love WW :)

Have you had a break between finishing Cambridge Diet and joining weightwatchers? I'm curious as I'm about to do the same thing but concerned that because i've not eaten for two weeks (only had the CD shakes) that I'll actually gain weight in my first week of weightwatchers. I finished the Cambridge Diet today and would like to join WW next Tuesday but am so worried that by eating all the food on the WW diet for the first week will actually cause a gain! Let me know how you get on or if anyone else has had this experience.

:) Hi well I joined WW this evenings and there scales say i am 1lb heavier than the Cambridge ones which is a shame :( But never mind all scales are going to read different anyway I am going for points and I have been good all day today but start properly tomorrow!

I said to my WWC that I had been on cambridge and had come straight off on Monday on to ww today (I have been eating sensibly since Monday) and she has said do not be surprised if you gain a little this and next week whilst your body catches up with its self as I am going from having 451 cals to over 1000 although I would like to try my best not to put any on and to stay the same if I can!

OohIcantwait... I think this is a fantastic diet - youve had the fast weight loss on Cambridge (and very well done by the way - I would never have the discipline!!) so have lovely results to keep you diet motivated for ww...

if there is anything we can do to help you along please dont hesitate to ask. the very best of luck. Bet you will love it. :)

I hate dieting but i am starting again next week!! And i hope to loss at least a stone in the next month or so!!

i have my first weight to night I have stuck to the diet all week and have swam 4 times i think i may have lost a few pounds well i have at least on my scales will up date you all later!

LOL!!

Well i lost 2lbs this week which i am really happy about as its my first week of the cambridge and my wwc thought i would put weight on :)

OohIcant - well done on your first WW weigh in. Excellent result considering you went almost straight from CD.

Yeah Well Done!!

Back