Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Joining a new class tomorrow ....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ickleladynat, 29 December 2008 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    after a month of being 'off-plan' I am now re-joining again tomorrow.

What do you lot think is better .... the gym or a wii fit? I think I may invest in a wii fit tomorrow ... if I can find one anywhere!!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i havnt tried a wii fit but heard they are great. I bought davinas new dvd today, put it on to see how hard it was and was so tiring i fell asleep lol

4. B.M.

B.M. Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(37.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on the decision to re-join SW:0clapper: :)

The WII Fit is great if you can keep up self motivation after the initial excitement about the new toy is gone ;) . I would give the WII a try though as it's still cheaper then the gym

B. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.