Joining a Team

MoonLyte

Can anybody create a team? I'm still pretty new and don't want to do anything wrong here,I just think belonging to some kind of team will help keep me motivated in the new year.

I have only been here about 2 weeks and was feeling I needed support so just added a 12 week challenge, but team would be a good idea if you fancy joining us just pop in and have a chat x

You guys can create your own team or you could come join us in the weighty mateys team, I am sure nobody would mind. I think we are a mixture of waifs and strays lol. The challenges are good I just need to remember to keep updating my results on them.

I manage a challenge group site on MSN groups, was originally started up by someone else off weightwatchers but they roped me in to help then b*ggered off lol We're in week 6 out of 8 atm though but I'll be doing a new one starting 12 January so will see if people on here want to join in then.

Only problem is MSN groups is shutting down in february lol I've tried starting a new group on their suggested alternative multiply but it needs tweaking. If anyone knows of any decent sites which support groups let me know please!

It tends to be slightly more organised (excuse me!) rather than having threads I do weight loss tables with groups of ten, putting everyone's loss in each week etc then have message boards for reporting losses and stuff.

I have only been here about 2 weeks and was feeling I needed support so just added a 12 week challenge, but team would be a good idea if you fancy joining us just pop in and have a chat x
lol forgot i was part of that one

Back