Joining class tomorow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well i have been trying to lose weight on my own by following the sw plan from my old books, i have been doing not bad and have lost 7lbs but i feel myself now slipping into my old ways so i have found a class , it is on tomorow and i'm going to join. I was thinking about the online membership but it is £60 for four weeks, so i'm better off going to class. And i'm allowed to take the baby, so that is great as i can't get a babysitter on wednesdays. I think this is great as some other diet classes i have been to don't allow kids. I told the consultant on the phone that i would leave if she starts playing up, but she said don't worry people come in and out of her groups all the time with kids.

I really feel as if this will be a positive step for me and here's hoping i can reach my target. So as i'm starting class tomorow i'm going to have a 'eat whatever i want night' as it is my partners birthday.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amm451

amm451 Do Over

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.77%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Have a few drinks for me!!!!

hope your class tomoro goes well.

4. doratheexplora

doratheexplora Full Member

Hi Bettylollypop (cute name) good luck with your class it really does make the difference, my consultant is fabulous she has a special table for kids and supplies books, pencils, puzzles and drinks for the kids, she's really understanding i took 2 of my kids with me today age 3 and the other 9 months ;) enjoy your class hun take care xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.