• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Joining class tomorow

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
Well i have been trying to lose weight on my own by following the sw plan from my old books, i have been doing not bad and have lost 7lbs but i feel myself now slipping into my old ways so i have found a class , it is on tomorow and i'm going to join. I was thinking about the online membership but it is £60 for four weeks, so i'm better off going to class. And i'm allowed to take the baby, so that is great as i can't get a babysitter on wednesdays. I think this is great as some other diet classes i have been to don't allow kids. I told the consultant on the phone that i would leave if she starts playing up, but she said don't worry people come in and out of her groups all the time with kids.

I really feel as if this will be a positive step for me and here's hoping i can reach my target. So as i'm starting class tomorow i'm going to have a 'eat whatever i want night' as it is my partners birthday.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
Have a few drinks for me!!!!

hope your class tomoro goes well.

Hi Bettylollypop (cute name) good luck with your class it really does make the difference, my consultant is fabulous she has a special table for kids and supplies books, pencils, puzzles and drinks for the kids, she's really understanding i took 2 of my kids with me today age 3 and the other 9 months ;) enjoy your class hun take care xx