Joining in with you all

sugarised

Hellooo, i've had my meeting, just awaiting the Doctor's signature, to get myself going. Thought i'd come on here for support/comparrisons and gossip ahaha! I'm on the official site, but it seems a bit quieter there! Anyhoo, on my last week of normal food this week, going carb free at the weekend, and hoping to get started on Monday (should everything be signed and bought in time)

I'm 25, 5 foot tall, 10.8 stone and looking to get down to 8-8.7 stone, so that when i start to reintroduce food i've got a good bit of leeway to go up a bit, which may happen :D

I lost 9 lbs on weight watchers, but can't get any lower because i need to lower my calories more, safest way is through this. I didn't gain my weight through food, its all medical weight from being diagnosed with ME. Now i'm more stable i'm ready to shift the lbs, and become healthier with it too- as i NEVER eat fruit or veg...I have a long road ahead of retraining my palette :D

how are you all getting on? Any similar folks for ammount to lose? anyone else battling against medicine moreso than chocolate?

:)

(the 9lbs i did lose was sooooo all gained through chocolate)

Hello, I am in my first week and it's been great. Overcoming hunger binging and feeling full on so little.

hey sugarised! welcome to the forum.. why dont you get a diary up and going, it means we can all be super nosey and see how your doing ha.,,but also help encourage you along the way! plus you can monitor how youre feeling as the days go by :)

good idea to low caarb it before you start so you have an easier journey into the realms of ketosis! best of luck :) x

Goood luck :) This is the most amazing journey you'll ever go on! x x

got my diary set up! all going swimmingly so far! Avoiding temptation, but seriously missing the different tastes in my mouth. For example there are sweets near me now, would love to lick one! lol not even eat it! But its because of the water. I have the flavouring, but oooh i miss my diet drinks! cant wait to be a couple of weeks in and be allowed a zero as a treat! :D

goood luck love.. you can do it! keep yourself distracted..showers/baths/painting nails/ etc etc and itll fly by! x

goood luck love.. you can do it! keep yourself distracted..showers/baths/painting nails/ etc etc and itll fly by! x

lol i've seen just how many of you pamper! Seems like a good plan to me, the time i used to waste nomming can now be spent grooming hehe! Fortunately i'm so busy at present i've not struggled. Halfway into day 3 and well into ketosis (makes me happy my metabolism is quite fast i see). Had my first tummy rumble this morning, but its all died down now and i feel normal. Have no clue how i'm going to fit in a 4th meal when i decide to go up a notch haha! 3 split into 6 is working so well so far.

Been naughty and i'm watching on my scales to keep me motivated when i smell nice things... so far they're showing roughly 4lbs. granted this can (and will) change, and nothing counts til weigh in, but its making me excited and skippy and its kept me on 100% so far. soon it'll be a few weeks in and voila! small time to pay to get everything as it should be!

Back