Joining Slimming WOrld Help

rainbowhope

Hello all,

Ive joined slimming world twice before. 1st time i lost 2stone and second time about 1/2 stone. I want to rejoin and really try to lose this weight i have. I know that they currently have an offer that if you join before 22nd october you get you join fee for £5 so thats just £9.95 for your 1st session.

In the past i know they have put vouchers in magazines and was wondering if anyone knows of any of these about at the moment.

Any help would be great. Lets just hope that it will be 3rd time lucky joining lol

Jody x

I didn't see any vouchers coming through in class last night - but I know the new members all just paid the £9.95 (joining + class fee), so that's what you'd pay if you joined this week (no need for a voucher).

Good luck!

My first class cost me 18 euro, and it's 10 euro a week after that. Don't really know what the price difference between pounds and euro would be, but I think perhaps you're getting the better deal. But hey... if it cost me 20 euro a week... it's WORTH it!

I think there other offer at the mo is if you buy the 12 week countdown you get a free Xmas recipe book (worth £4.95).

HTH x

I think the 9.95 your first week is a standing offer and I dont think you need the voucher, call the consultant at the group you're going to go to and ask if you want to.

good luck and welcome xx

I think there other offer at the mo is if you buy the 12 week countdown you get a free Xmas recipe book (worth £4.95).

HTH x

......and a 12 week countdown is the price of 10 weeks. Bit of a chunk to pay out at once, but you save money in the long run and it keeps you focussed.

Back