1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Joining SW 3rd Oct

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Snail, 18 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Snail

Snail Full Member

Well i'm off on hol on monday for 1 week, finish SS and re-intro food tomorrow and when i get back early hours of 3rd Oct i'm going to join SW that night to shift 10lb-14lb before my tummy tuck on 13th December.

I'm really looking forward to it, especially after a stint of SS and i've got my TT to motivate me!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    That sounds like a great plan Snail. You are going to look so good.
  4. Snail

Snail Full Member

i cant wait, i'm really looking forward to pasta with homemade tomato sauce and chopped up babybel mixed through it on green days. yum. :)
  5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

mmmmmm sounds nice, i sorta got it in my head that i can never do SW or WW ever again after doing a vlcd so i'll be watching your progress with much interest when you start!! I loved SW before, i think i'd appreciate it even more after going on a VLCD!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.