Joining SW tomorrow night!

smirnoff

Overweight or undertall?!
Hi everyone

The last time I was at SW was March 2011.

I have dug out my old book but I expect there may have been some changes over the last 14 months. I would love to lose weight before my holidays in September so here I go again!

Look forward to posting/chatting with you all :)

Elaine x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi, Welcome back!
There have been a few changes, but nothing too taxing - you'll get the most up to date info when you rejoin. Good luck with your weightloss!! :)

Thank you :)

Yeah I'll be around all the time no doubt, thank you!

Cheers x

Thanks love x

I am joining back up again tomorrow night - scary stuff! I am hoping they have added chips and pies to the HE section but dont think my luck will be in on that one!

x

If you're joining tomorrow night you can have your pie and chips tonight lol x

I did it, joined class, better take the book to bed to read although not noticed any obvious changes!

Onwards and downwards (hopefully) although had to book next Monday as a holiday (good start lol)

I did it, joined class, better take the book to bed to read although not noticed any obvious changes!

Onwards and downwards (hopefully) although had to book next Monday as a holiday (good start lol)

Hey well done and good luck xxx Have a good read through the book and keep and eye on here as a few things have caught me out in the last few weeks xx Have a great week

Thanks, day one going ok so far lol x

Back