Joining SW tomorrow

Gillybean

Hi everyone

I have been on CD for about 5 weeks and have lost 21 pounds but i have come to the conclusion that the diet isn't for me, so i am starting SW tomorrow.

I understand that because of going from no food to eating again that i might gain in the first week but i'm prepared for that, I know the weight loss will be slower but i feel that it's better for me to do it this way.

Any tips that i should know about?

Hiya welcome to sw forum and if you need any help give us a yell. And well done on your fantastic weight loss so far :clap: Look forward to see how you go on on sw.

hi gilly. ive switched over to SW from CD and gained 2.5lb this week. u may find u r lucky and still lose...or stay the same. i would suggest trying to have mostly red days for the first week as it'll be lower carbs. it may limit any regain. best of luck xxxx

Karens right if you go carb crazy you will also end up with bad headaches, not nice!!

Try and stick to red days and dont beat yourself up if you gain in the first week, you have been starving yourself for 5 weeks so your body will most likely cling to whatever food you put in - when it realises it can have food every day then you will start losing again!

Hi

I once did LL for a few weeks, and decided that it was not for me too, so I know how you feel!! SW is much better in my opinion, but thats just me, and I know that SS diets are fab for lots of people.....anyway....welcome to this forum and hope to see lots and lots of posts from you in the future!!
xx

Back