1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

joining SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kizzib, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. kizzib

kizzib Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm kirsty, I'm 29, 5'5 and 12.6 stone. I have tried WW without success so I'm going along to a SW class tonight and feeling quite nervous!

I'm worried about green days as I'm not a big veg eater and I hate quorn :jelous:

I hope to make lots of friends on this site and to get lots of tips from you all.

Anyone need a buddy?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Welcome to SW and Minimins, and good luck with your weight loss and your first class tonight.

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Dont panic about the Green Days Hun, there are plenty of other options available to you as you will find out this evening and none of them should be compared to WW.
    Have fun and good luck with your journey.

x

5. biggysmalls

biggysmalls Too big to fail

good luck, Kirsty! I weighed pretty much that too, am similar height, same age.....I'll follow your progress with interest! This site is great by the way. You too will soon be singing the praises of SW on here x